Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

This Gusto thing is pretty good

Bunnyfuller · 30/06/2022 17:36

I’m definitely at the stage where thinking of what to feed everyone is doing my fucking nut in, so am pleasantly surprised by this order food thingy. I only did it down to a lovely poster here who shared her code, and got 4 x meals for 2 for £16! You get 65% off the first week, the. 30% for the next 3 boxes then just stop. We’ve had some really nice meals, and have saved money and not thrown stuff away.

I don’t work for them, my post sounds like an ad, but it really was the thought of 4 days meals for that price that sold it to me.

use my code and get yours:

NICOL43257223

hope it works

OP's posts:
Please
or

Neilsfavouritechilli · 30/06/2022 17:40

I'm with you, it takes the mental wrangling out of what to eat and writing a shopping list.

Please
or

Bunnyfuller · 30/06/2022 19:26

@Neilsfavouritechilli honestly, I’d always thought they were a bit of a waste of time, but we’re really enjoying them, and even if we stop using it, we have the receipt cards

OP's posts:
Please
or

IsDaveThere · 30/06/2022 19:37

I'm a Gousto convert as well, in fact we have just polished off a Gousto spaghetti bolognaise!

I stopped once the discounts ran out and tried Hello Fresh instead, but I didn't like that as much so went back to Gousto, even at full price I still love it.

Please
or

Escapedescalope · 30/06/2022 19:54

Same, hello fresh often had missing ingredients and sometimes off meat, gousto has been fine every time and much nicer meals.

Please
or

Trynamakeadollar · 30/06/2022 19:59

Hi, I love Gousto too.

I'm fu ding that I'm only spending £50 outside of my Gousto shop.

Its also taught me how to cook so many things. I didnt know how to make lasagna and spaghetti bolognese without jars before now I can just buy the ingredients and follow the recipe card I already have.

Use my code for 65% off your first box.
cook.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=ANOUA43129362

Please
or

inacuppa · 30/06/2022 20:14

Thank you, just ordered my first box! Hoping it means we waste less and i am bored i oh f the same meals.
Here’s my code if anyone else wants to sign up

cook.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=NATAL43293276&utm_source=weblink

Please
or

inacuppa · 30/06/2022 20:15

Please
or

LittleJules59 · 03/07/2022 21:27

I'm interested in this, but not finding anything with a longer life than 3 to 4 days. Given that it's set up for weekly delivery, what do you eat after day 4?

Presumably I've just not found the right recipes yet. Any recommendations for longer life stuff? Thanks.

Please
or

cheesenpickle · 03/07/2022 21:44

I love it. I don't use it every week but it really does take give us variety. it's nice to try different ingredients and cook things I wouldn't normally. I think in a week where we get gusto I spend less as I'm mindful I have 4 meals sorted. definitely worth a try with the offer .

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.