Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

£75 for free to open Tide account (takes 5 mins)

wemeanclean · 27/06/2022 12:13

Been using Mumsnet for ages now and helped me a bunch so excited to finally give something back lol :)

Found this offer to get £75 for opening a free Tide bank account through Reform Financial. https://reform-financial.co.uk/services/free-business-bank-account/

I got my £75 2 weeks after opening the account and now use the account for my cleaning business (it's actually way easier than my Natwest account and has more features).

I checked when I signed up and you don't need to be a business owner, you can just have an idea for a side hustle or some freelance work you want to start. I set up a sole trader account using my own name and checked this was ok with Tide.

It took me 5 mins to sign up, the account was open in minutes, and apart from slightly long response times through their app if you need to talk to anyone (still WAY quicker than high street banks), the process has been super easy!

A bunch of my friends and family have signed up too and had a similar experience so hopefully you other mumma's get something out of it too.

Enjoy!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lysianthus · 03/07/2022 23:24

Brilliant thank you!

Please
or

wemeanclean · 05/07/2022 11:40

No worries! Enjoy :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

jd88123 · 13/07/2022 11:59

The £75 is no longer working. If you use this code you'll get £50 though when you open an account.

G9WVPD

Please
or

wemeanclean · 20/07/2022 15:08

Hey jd88123

Hahah nice try, but the offer is still working, my friend literally signed up with it yesterday - I'm guessing that's your personal £50 code from the app??

To confirm - the £75 offer is alive and well - enjoy mum friends :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

jd88123 · 23/07/2022 04:43

Nope didn't work for me I emailed them too and said no longer working but gave me that code to use for friends or family.

Please
or

Amandasummers · 23/07/2022 07:01

@wewemeanclean thanks ive used your code and signed up (it definitely works!) If anybody fancies using my code at some point that would be amazing!

DL8LKB

Please
or

wemeanclean · 23/07/2022 10:16

Apologies but calling BS lol. It 100% still works and you get £75 instead of £50 using the 'reform' code. Feel free to post the email they sent you as proof ;P

OP's posts:
Please
or

wemeanclean · 23/07/2022 10:21

Awww thanks Amanda , glad it helped😄Just letting you know as I've done it myself and didn't realise - if you use the £50 in app refer a friend code the person you refer to has to put £500 through the account before you both get your £50.

With the 'reform' code I posted before you won't get anything for referring but your friends and family will get £75 and only need to put £1 through the account. I've started referring people the £75 code so my network currently love me hehehe!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

jd88123 · 24/07/2022 10:08

@wewemeanclean don't need to send proof to you, a stranger on the net who I couldn't care less about if you believe me 😅😅get a life ;)

Please
or

wemeanclean · 25/07/2022 09:26

Of course you don't, just annoys me when people straight up lie. However, you do you 😘

OP's posts:
Please
or

Amandasummers · 27/07/2022 18:48

@wewemeanclean do I have to put money into the account to get the 75? I can't even work out how to do it 😬

Please
or

ohfook · 28/07/2022 15:56

Amandasummers · 27/07/2022 18:48

@wewemeanclean do I have to put money into the account to get the 75? I can't even work out how to do it 😬

Yes you have to put £1 in.

Please
or

wemeanclean · 01/08/2022 11:26

Hey, yeah you have to put £1 minimum into the account within 3 months of opening it.

You just wire the money like you would with any other online banking, so you just need your new Tide account number and sort code.

Easy 😄

OP's posts:
Please
or

Quackajack · 05/08/2022 19:27

Thanks got my £75 today.

Please
or

ohfook · 05/08/2022 22:19

I got mine too - thank you !

Please
or

wemeanclean · 06/08/2022 10:10

No prob, happy to help :)

I've told all my friends and family now hahaha!

OP's posts:
Please
or

wemeanclean · 06/08/2022 10:11

It's really cool isn't it! Free money for everyone hahaha

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.