Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Free Hello Fresh box (worth £42)

IAmJustWondering · 02/07/2021 00:46

www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=HS-GGYUKHKQ6&utm_campaign=clipboard&utm_couponvalue=42&utm_invitername=Rachael&utm_medium=androidReferral&utm_source=raf-share

This link, if I've done things right, should give you £42 off a HelloFresh box, which is the price of a full sized box of 4 meals (non premium choices - but I believe you can pay the extra £2 per portion if you wish to get premium meal choices).

You choose your recipes (30-ish to choose from each week), you choose your delivery date, and then you get a box full of fresh ingredients delivered to your door (everything included apart from things like olive oil, salt and pepper, sugar, water etc that you would typically have at home). They'll also include step by step instructions on how to make the meal.

Me and my husband have been getting these for a few weeks and we love them so much. They give us something different to try so we're not stuck in a rut at meal times. Let me know if it works or not 😊

This is a subscription but you can cancel after your first (free) box if you wish. That's what my friend did anyway as she couldn't afford the cost every week but said she really enjoyed the free box.

Enjoy! Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

IAmJustWondering · 02/07/2021 00:48

If the link doesn't work, I can send the discount via email according to the ' my account ' area on the website.

OP's posts:
Please
or

ImMrNimbus · 16/07/2021 15:18

Bumping this as they're really good 👌

Please
or

Sunshinedrops85 · 29/07/2021 17:12

Thanks I got my first box for £0.49p as it's £25 off the first box. I picked 1 person three meals.

Please
or

IAmJustWondering · 09/08/2021 13:14

Oh has the code changed? £25 instead. Either way that's still pretty good. Enjoy!

OP's posts:
Please
or

youvegottenminuteslynn · 07/01/2022 11:03

If anyone does fancy giving hello fresh a go, feel free to use my discount code and you'll get £46 off, which should give you a full size box of 4 meals so you can try it out.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaGVsbG9mcmVzaC5jby51ay9wYWdlcy9yYWZdXVtbwww.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raflp11?c=HS-620M9D228&utmcampaign=clipboard&utmcouponvalue=42&utminvitername=Holly&utmmedium=iOSReferral&utmsource=raf-share lp11?c=HS-620M9D228&utmmcampaign=clipboard&utmcouponvalue=42&utmminvitername=Holly&utmmedium=iOSReferral&utmm_source=raf-share

We absolutely love them here and as well as personally saving us money and reducing our food waste, it's encouraged us to try new ingredients we now use in our regular cooking which is fun.

We have a box for 2 people 3 times a week which is perfect for us.

As I say, anyone feel free to use the code! It also gives us some money off our next box too which is a bonus Smile

Please
or

Percypigmystery · 08/01/2022 15:05

@youvegottenminuteslynn

If anyone does fancy giving hello fresh a go, feel free to use my discount code and you'll get £46 off, which should give you a full size box of 4 meals so you can try it out.

[[https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf]]lp11?c=HS-620M9D228&utmmcampaign=clipboard&utmcouponvalue=42&utmminvitername=Holly&utmmedium=iOSReferral&utmm_source=raf-share

We absolutely love them here and as well as personally saving us money and reducing our food waste, it's encouraged us to try new ingredients we now use in our regular cooking which is fun.

We have a box for 2 people 3 times a week which is perfect for us.

As I say, anyone feel free to use the code! It also gives us some money off our next box too which is a bonus Smile

Just signed up, thanks!
Please
or

youvegottenminuteslynn · 08/01/2022 16:39

Oh amazing @Percypigmystery, thanks for using my code if you choose to and enjoy your box Smile

Had leftovers of last night's hello fresh meal for lunch today and it was just as tasty as last night!

Please
or

Nenatvm · 16/01/2022 20:07

Tried HelloFresh for a couple of weeks now and I’m impressed how fun it is to choose your meals and I’m loving not having to worry about the hustle to get (and carry!) groceries, especially cause I’m alone and all the house chores are super time consuming, honestly I can say HelloFresh is basically helping with my anxiety!
Feel free to use my link to get a £46 credit on your first order - it’s a four meals box for free!
Even if you’re not planning to keep the service after the first one, this is free, fresh and really good food, who doesn’t want that? :)

Discount code: HS-YHIWS7CBH www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=HS-YHIWS7CBH&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=42&utm_invitername=Val&utm_medium=iOSReferral&utm_source=raf-share

Please
or

Kim1993 · 18/02/2022 15:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Please
or

Kim1993 · 05/03/2022 08:52

Please
or

Clairebtiml · 05/03/2022 16:28

Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £42 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: HS-O0FLXPU9B. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=HS-O0FLXPU9B&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=42&utm_invitername=Claire&utm_medium=androidReferral&utm_source=raf-share

Absolutely loved my first box

Please
or

JTH13 · 16/03/2022 16:30

If anyone wants a free £42 box please feel free to use my discount code below :-) :

Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £42 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: HS-MXROGHDUM. Happy Cooking!

www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=HS-MXROGHDUM&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=42&utm_invitername=James&utm_medium=androidReferral&utm_source=raf-share

Please
or
Please
or

Kim1993 · 18/03/2022 07:20

Please
or

Apmum75 · 19/03/2022 08:50

If anyone fancy signing up to Hello Fresh, here is a code for £46 off on your first order.

Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £42 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: HS-CMZCKBZVR. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=HS-CMZCKBZVR&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=42&utm_invitername=Sreekeerthy &utmmedium=iOSReferral&utmsource=raf-share

Please
or
Please
or
Please
or

Apmum75 · 12/04/2022 06:35

If anyone is considering signing up for hello fresh, here is a £47 discount to get you started!

Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £47 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: FIH-3TJ7N6TRI6WS. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=FIH-3TJ7N6TRI6WS&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=47&utm_invitername=Sreekeerthy &utmmedium=iOSReferral&utmsource=raf-share

Please
or

JTH13 · 15/04/2022 10:24

Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £47 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: FIH-QL42U9RNF0IL. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=FIH-QL42U9RNF0IL&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=47&utm_invitername=James&utm_medium=androidReferral&utm_source=raf-share

Please
or

Jobseeker19 · 17/04/2022 13:21

The £47 is spread to a few boxes so you don't get it off one box still a fab deal though.

I used a mumsnet code for Gousto and got a £50 box (4 people, 4 meals) for £17 pound then 30% off for the rest if the month.

I think I will still try and see what I get wil Hellofresh as I love a bargain and will use the above code.

If you want to try Gousto this is my code
cook.gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=CHANI43105518&utm_source=androidapp

Please
or

Hotpinkparade · 22/04/2022 11:42

I have a code for Hello Fresh and one for Gousto - feel free to use and compare and contrast! We prefer Hello Fresh but both are good :)

Hello Fresh

Gousto

Please
or

Apmum75 · 23/04/2022 11:31

Here’s a free box to start you with HelloFresh!
Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £47 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: FIH-3TJ7N6TRI6WS. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=FIH-3TJ7N6TRI6WS&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=47&utm_invitername=Sreekeerthy &utmmedium=iOSReferral&utmsource=raf-share

Please
or

JTH13 · 23/04/2022 14:56

Hi, you’ve been invited to experience cooking with HelloFresh. To get started, claim this £47 discount. Start your cooking adventure today and use the following promo code: FIH-QL42U9RNF0IL. Happy Cooking! www.hellofresh.co.uk/pages/raf_lp11?c=FIH-QL42U9RNF0IL&utm_campaign=native-share-panel&utm_couponvalue=47&utm_invitername=James&utm_medium=androidReferral&utm_source=raf-share

Please
or

Apmum75 · 01/05/2022 01:34

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.