Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

MNHQ have commented on this thread

Free 6 month trial of Helen Flanagan's brand new prenatal fitness programme ‘MummaFit – To Be’

GraceEMumsnet · 13/11/2020 09:25

TV.FIT is looking for 50 women who are three-six months pregnant to take part in a six month free trial of Helen Flanagan's new prenatal fitness programme 'MummaFit - To Be'.

Here's what TV.FIT has to say about the programme

"MummaFit To Be is a wellbeing programme for pregnancy that will accompany you throughout your journey. It's available exclusively on leading fitness and wellness app TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT (usual subscription £9.99 per month) and has been put together by pre and postnatal fitness expert Jane Wake.

The programme offers lots of options to choose from every day depending on how you and bump are feeling including cardio, resistance, core/pelvic floor stability, yoga and meditation workouts. Every month more workouts will be added alongside nutritional advice and guidance. Whether this is your first, second or fifth baby, it’s always difficult to know how your body will react and change through the trimesters but hopefully 'MummaFit To Be' can aid you through a happy and healthy pregnancy."

To sign up for your free trial email [email protected] quoting ‘mumsnet’ whilst spots last. The first 50 people to respond will be offered a six month free trial of the programme.

You will not be charged until the end of the Free Trial Period. If you decide that you do not want to become a paying user of the TRUCONNECT by TV.FIT Services at the end of the Free Trial Period, you have to cancel your subscription.

This post is sponsored by TV.FIT

Free 6 month trial of Helen Flanagan's brand new prenatal fitness programme ‘MummaFit – To Be’
OP's posts:
Please
or

MisiSam · 13/11/2020 14:28

When I click the link it says ip address cannot be found Sad

Please
or

GraceEMumsnet · 13/11/2020 15:17

Sorry about that MisiSam! To sign up for your free trial please email [email protected] quoting ‘mumsnet’.

OP's posts:
Please
or

ElizabethMainwaring · 15/11/2020 11:40

Mummafit! Bleurgh! What a name.

Please
or

turnthebiglightoff · 15/11/2020 18:22

Sod this. The one time in my life I ate what I wanted. Also Helen Flanagan is awful.

Please
or

Floraflower3 · 18/11/2020 18:44

@turnthebiglightoff that is your choice and absolutely fine like it is also fine if someone wants to remain/ become active in their pregnancy.

Please
or

MaizeBlouse · 19/11/2020 22:47

Agree that MummaFit is a cringe name. Is this truly her product or something that has been created and she's the face of it? Don't have a scooby who she is, I'm assuming a soap star?

I can't work out how I feel about these pregnancy fitness programmes. Obviously staying fit and healthy is important during pregnancy, but I resent the fact that it is yet another part of motherhood that is being pushed towards consumerism. Let the bloody pregnant women eat jamming dodgers and sit on the sofa, god knows they won't get to do much of that when the baby is a toddler.

Please
or

mummytonicekidz · 24/11/2020 15:15

She was one of the most annoying people on tv 😂

Please
or

Joanna1009 · 26/11/2020 10:43

I appreciate the creation of something for pregnant women to help them be fitter if they choose to....and I'd be interested. Unfortunately you lost me at Helen Flanagan. She's the last person I'd feel I'd want to share that journey with. She doesn't represent me and I don't find her relateable 🤷🏼‍♀️

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.