Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Get 30% off delicious, nutritious snacks with Swisse Me - NOW CLOSED

LydiaMumsnet · 23/03/2020 10:27

THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER

Hi everyone,

Swisse Me offers delicious, healthy and easy-to-store smoothies, perfect for all the parents currently working at home trying to juggle between the kids and work.

Here’s what they have to say: Swisse Me is a fresh new lifestyle nutrition brand offering on-the-go snacks in the shape of super-convenient smoothies.

Swisse Me offers a variety of ready-to-drink products with natural ingredients at their core. Superfoods, fruits, vegetables, protein, minerals… the list goes on. Plus, there are gluten-free and vegan options. Whether you want to enjoy a smoothie, drink a shot quickly while you’re pacing around, or enjoy a sweet jelly treat, Swisse Me has something for you.”

This is a paid-for advertising post. Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our content, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).

Get 30% off delicious, nutritious snacks with Swisse Me - NOW CLOSED
OP's posts:
Please
or

EQTONYEQ · 02/04/2020 16:46

Mmmmmmmmm, sounds lovely. Might give it a try

Please
or

Grobagsforever · 02/04/2020 19:12

STOP FILLING THE OCEAN WITH POINTLESS PLASTIC WHILST FEEDING THE NATION BABY FOOD!!

A product with this much plastic IS NOT OK.

Please
or

mencken · 05/04/2020 16:08

not much natural about this!

as I said on the other thread, MN have to pay the rent but really...

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.