Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

fidgity baby constantly restless at night

Beng4l · 27/10/2019 18:44

My son is 9 months, from the last couple of months he is more or less constantly fidgiting in the night he is constanlty restless whilst sleeping, this is giving me sleepless nights. I dont know why this is happening. Any advice?

OP's posts:
Please
or

CherryPlum · 27/10/2019 19:21

You've posted this in the money section

Please
or

itshappened · 27/10/2019 19:23

Sounds like trapped wind or constipation. Have you been introducing anything new to his diet?

Please
or

TooMinty · 27/10/2019 19:33

Does he wake up or stay asleep? And does he seem in pain/discomfort during the day? If he stays asleep and doesn't seem to suffer during the day then maybe the solution is just to move him to his own room so he doesn't keep you awake! My DS1 is a really restless sleeper - has been since a baby and still is age 7, thrashes around constantly. But doesn't wake up and seems generally fine so I just leave him to it Smile

Please
or

Beng4l · 27/10/2019 23:56

He doesnt seem to be in pain during the day and he mainly stays asleep during the night, he is just restless most nights

OP's posts:
Please
or

Bluerussian · 28/10/2019 01:06

He's dreaming when he fidgets, don't worry about it if he is not distressed.

Please
or

Happyspud · 28/10/2019 01:10

Time for his own room. I always find from about 8 months you start to disturb each other.

Please
or

TooMinty · 28/10/2019 16:20

Time to put him in his own room then Smile

Please
or

Jojobythesea · 28/10/2019 16:38

My youngest son has always been like this since a baby and still is. He went into his own room pretty quick so we could all get some sleep 👍😂

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.