Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Bulb energy - £50 voucher code when you sign up

moatanas · 06/01/2019 17:39

Hi Everyone,

If anyone switching to bulb energy and would like to get 50 pounds credit for switching . please use this code

bulb.co.uk/refer/aturp1474

OP's posts:
Please
or

elaine1976 · 08/01/2019 22:29

Saving nearly £200 per year. This is the cheapest energy provider on the market. Sigh up with my link and we both get £50 within 21 days. Moneysavingexpert recommended!

join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=fionah3155

Thanks guys :)

Please
or

Nodrama999 · 08/01/2019 22:30

We’ve saved on average £55 a month since we have been with them and that’s vs 2 of the leading competitors.

Please
or

fadeintoobscurity · 05/02/2019 21:29

We've saved £40pcm with Bulb over utility warehouse and they also worked out UW had been overcharging us and challenged them for us so we got a rebate- amazing customer service! 100% renewable energy too which makes me feel good and their app is excellent for doing readings and tracking your usage. Here is my referral code if anyone needs one.
bulb.co.uk/refer/emmah08255_

Please
or

floppyflappy · 06/02/2019 08:50

the estimate is saying a massive estimated saving for us. like £200+ per month Shock

that can't be right, surely??!

anyway, thanks for the code.

and here's mine:
bulb.co.uk/refer/estherm6355

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.