Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Octopus Energy referral code for £50 off bill

Mellark · 02/01/2019 11:52

Referral code: https://share.octopus.energy/fun-crick-381

I switched to Octopus 6 months ago and have had a great experience, much cheaper and easy to understand bills, you can also choose a green renewable energy option!

You can use my code for £50 off your bill -and I will get the discount too :) https://share.octopus.energy/fun-crick-381

Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

letsdolunch321 · 02/01/2019 11:54

With Octopus do you have to pay monthly by d/d or can I pay quarterly when the bill comes in?

Please
or

173Eucacia · 19/03/2019 14:41

Octopus Energy have been excellent in my Switch. They provide renewable electricity, cheap gas and there are no tie-ins. Billing information is clear and efficient.They also gave me the £50 referral as soon as my account was up and running. My referral code for you to use is,

share.octopus.energy/peach-crane-277

THANK YOU

Please
or

173Eucacia · 07/11/2019 11:56

share.octopus.energy/peach-crane-277

Absolutely amazing service, great tariff and green electricity. Would never switch again after this brilliant experience.

Use my code above for £50 credit.

Please
or

Refer · 08/11/2019 17:33

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

petitgoss · 04/12/2019 19:58

Thanks for the referal codes! Here is mine =)

share.octopus.energy/steel-lynx-564
Use it for a £50 credit when subscribing.

Since they offer renewable electricity ONLY, I switched to Octopus this December, for the same price as my old supplier! Christmas before time.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.