Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

SWITCH TO PURE PLANET RENEWABLE ENERGY AND SHARE £50 AMAZON VOUCHERS

HAYDAN2002 · 19/11/2018 12:18

Hello
I signed up for PURE PLANET gas and electricity and thought i would pass a link just in case someone was interested in switching providers and wants to share £50 (£25 to each of us in amazon vouchers)
When i used a comparison site Pure planet were third cheapest but there wasn't much in it and the reviews of the the 2 cheaper didn't seem as trust worthy. So i took the plunge.
Pure planet are renewable energy so hopefully i am doing my bit for the environment.
It was easy to switch and is an app based provider so really easy and so far so good. The customer service i found helpful too.
If they put their prices up they give you 2 weeks notice which enough time to switch if you want to.
Hope this info helps someone

Here’s a link to get a £25 Amazon voucher when you switch to app based, clean energy with Pure Planet.

Here's my link: referme.to/E0bT7Ae

thank you in advance to anyone who uses this link but check out PURE PLANET even if you dont use this link.
Kind regards

OP's posts:
Please
or

beckyn86 · 07/01/2019 15:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.