Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Cotswold Company?

fiddlesticks123 · 02/08/2018 19:51

Hi All

I need to buy a bed and chest of drawers which I've found on The Cotswold Company it's just coming out to a lot of money and I am determined to find a discount code of some sort - having no luck on line but I wondered if anyone has one or received a refer a friend code or something similar?

TIA!

OP's posts:
Please
or

PhilODox · 02/08/2018 19:58

Only 10% I'm afraid- code is ETCS9 but that includes free delivery and free returns.
Lasts until 01/10/18
HTH

Please
or

fiddlesticks123 · 02/08/2018 20:07

Fantastic, thanks so much Phil, that's still £85 off the total order so every (not so) little helps!

OP's posts:
Please
or

user1471514872 · 02/08/2018 21:53

I ordered some bedroom furniture from them. It also came to a significant amount so I called and asked if they had any discount codes. They were very helpful and offered me a discount.

Please
or

LadyGAgain · 02/08/2018 21:54

If it's any consolation, we ordered our furniture from here and it's amazing quality. Came brilliantly packaged with a great delivery company. I would highly recommend again.

Please
or

PhilODox · 03/08/2018 11:43

Hope your new furniture is lovely! Smile

I am coveting the navy blue larder cupboard... but I'd have to rip out a unit to fit it in! They're so compact and capacious though, I really want one.

Please
or

Sidge · 03/08/2018 12:38

I love The Cotswold Company.

We bought quite a few bits from them a few years ago, and when I called them to place another order a year later I asked if they'd do me a deal as a returning customer, and they did!

The furniture is lovely as well, really good quality and delivered to a room of your choice. Their after sales service is good too - one of the drawer knobs came off as the hole had been drilled too wide so they sent me a bag of replacement ones so i had spares in case the same happened again.

Please
or

fiddlesticks123 · 03/08/2018 12:45

I have bought quite a lot from them in the past as we were doing up various rooms so I wonder if it's worth making a call.

Those who called did you get a better discount than 10% & free delivery? I suppose the wiggle room depends on the value of the order but it's coming to £859 so I'm hopeful there is something they could do.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.