Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Best Energy Provider 2018

Carefull1 · 22/02/2018 11:08

I have just switched from Scottish Power to Octopus Energy and cannot believe how easy it was and the savings are brilliant too. I would recommend anyone to compare their rates when they are looking to change supplier and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. Octopus is also the only Which? recommended supplier for 2018 which gives confidence in the company. If you choose to change supplier, you and I can both be credited with £50 when you open your account, just copy this link into your application share.octopus.energy/grey-loris-951

OP's posts:
Please
or

SianW78 · 26/02/2018 15:14

I have tried Octopus but I found that Energy Helpline had the most competitive prices and I moved from Scottish Power to Bristol Energy and saved 25% off my bills. I was paying £61 a month and now only £45 a month. This is a massive saving and allows me to have money spend elsewhere! I was for years couldnt be bothered with it all and now wish I had changed years ago as I could of saved a fortune! If you havent changed for a year of so, it is well worth checking out how much you can save as it is very quick easy to do!

Please
or

Emghfo · 06/05/2019 17:38

I swapped from EDF to Octopus energy and it's been the best thing for us - I would really recommend them, very smooth process and their customer service is brilliant, always so helpful.

I used someones link when I signed up to save £50 so if you want to sign up then feel free to use my link for a discount:

share.octopus.energy/lucky-fish-619

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.