Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

Bulb Energy referral - Saved me £250 and £50 credit

bethkember · 10/12/2017 13:05

I switched to Bulb after using Martin Lewis’s money saving site comparison tool. I chose bulb on their recommended customer service and I can’t fault them. It has saved me over £250 for the year plus it is all renewable.

Not only that to apply for the switch took no longer than 2 mins. Better still I used a referral link and it saved me £50 when the switch completed.

If you are looking to switch check this site out and use my link for £50 credit for you and me when the switch completes.

bulb.co.uk/refer/elizabeth8689

OP's posts:
Please
or

serman · 12/06/2018 13:39

I switched to Bulb after using Martin Lewis’s money saving site comparison tool. I chose bulb on their recommended customer service and I can’t fault them. It has saved me over £250 for the year plus it is all renewable.

Not only that to apply for the switch took no longer than 2 mins. Better still I used a referral link and it saved me £50 when the switch completed.

If you are looking to switch check this site out and use my link for £50 credit for you and me when the switch completes.

bulb.co.uk/refer/sergio5203

Bulb Energy referral - Saved me £250 and £50 credit
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.