Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

M&S back to school 20% off

Loulou2kent · 02/08/2016 07:38

So every year I buy my sons uniform for the following year before school breaks up for the summer. This year due to not having the funds (I had another thread on this) I missed the 20% off. Does anybody know if they tend to do another 20% off uniform just before kids go back to school?

Not sure if I should hold out & wait & see, or pay full price & just order it now?

So annoyed that someone else's twatness has meant I missed it Angry

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Spindlewood · 16/08/2016 16:11

Hello , not an expert on this but do shop a lot at M and S . From what I recall they do not repeat . It always is June time , I think your only hope will be a friends and family code if you ever get those for the odd 20% off day but they are very random when they send them . I get them as have a store card and buy online a lot , but am also waiting go buy school uniform too as I missed it this year . Could you just buy the minimum as I think they sometimes do an offer again around October half term ?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.