Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

expectant parent events

Sco2hkg · 29/01/2016 09:20

Hi

We have recently signed up to the mamas and papas and mothercare expectant parent/family events.

Does anyone know what kind of discounts are on offer, or if one store has a bigger overall discount than the other? I heard that mothercare' discount applies to all products in store, including bugaboo, which you can't normally get a discount on?!

Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Sco2hkg · 29/01/2016 11:01

That's brilliant, thanks. The mammas and papas one is first, so will see if that is close to the 20% then decide whether to buy or hold off! We haven't bought the car seat or pram yet, as thought it would be a good idea to wait for something like this coming along- some brands are never on sale! Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

Gunting · 29/01/2016 09:30

I only went to mothercare and not mamas and papas btw.

I got my sons pram, car seat and isofix base and used the voucher. I think I got about £160 off?

Please
or

Gunting · 29/01/2016 09:29

When I went in October they give you a 20% off voucher to use on anything rather than discounts on specific things.

There were a few things on offer too.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.