Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on everything from fashion to home energy providers. Looking for more? Head to our Discount codes hub to save money when you buy from your favourite brands.

£50 OFF At Very.co.uk & £30 OFF At Littlewoods.com

MeMum2011 · 12/07/2011 15:14

Lots of fantastic bargains to be had on great products for parents / kids, fashion etc. The codes can be used on sale items too to get double discounts! I've used them to get a massive paddling pool for less than £50 at Littlewoods and treated myself to a to £100 worth of clothes for £50 at Very. Be savvy and you can get some great deals - the codes are to be used for credit accounts but if you don't want to spread payments you can just pay it all off in one go :)

Very Code:
All you need to do is open a Very credit Account and when you spend £50 or more on your first order we?ll then send you an e-mail to get £50 off your second order of £50 or more - easy!

Simply visit www.very.co.uk and enter code XV830 at the online checkout.

Littlewoods Code:

Fancy getting more for your money? Well you can save a massive £30 when you spend £50 or more at Littlewoods.com and open a credit account. Simply quote ZZ183 at the online checkout.

-----------------------

Hello, this thread is a little old now. If you are looking for up-to-date deals, check out our latest Very discount codes. MNHQ

OP's posts:
Please
or

IroningBoardForSurfBoard · 12/07/2011 15:17

very professional looking post here Hmm

do you perhaps work in marketing, OP?

Grin

Please
or

MeMum2011 · 12/07/2011 15:19

i copied and pasted :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

IroningBoardForSurfBoard · 12/07/2011 15:22

uh-ho, you are SO busted then Grin

telling porkies about having saved oodles of money and getting half price stuff

tut-tut

Please
or

MeMum2011 · 12/07/2011 15:34

Ha ha! The first part was me - 12 foot fast set pool at littlewoods was £115 down to £65 with discount I'm getting it for £35 delivered

The 2nd part about how to get the discounts I copied and pasted

OP's posts:
Please
or

IroningBoardForSurfBoard · 12/07/2011 15:38

you don't post much else though, do you?

Please
or

MeMum2011 · 12/07/2011 15:49

nope - not yet anyway

OP's posts:
Please
or

shallam · 21/10/2017 16:47

Hi, I just opened an account and spent over £50, how long does it take to get the £50 off email? Thanks

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.