My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Naturelo Supplements (It Starts With The Egg Book)

2 replies

LetMeIn321 · 15/03/2021 11:11

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has used the Naturelo supplements when pregnant?
I am going through IVF soon and wanted to try this supplement as it's been recommended in the book 'It starts with the egg'.
From my previous pregnancies through IUI I used a different supplement. These pregnancies ended in miscarriage sadly (nothing to do with the supplement) but this IVF is our last chance, so I wanted to try whatever supplements were going to potentially help give us the best chance and help with egg quality. Also I'll be using a different CoQ10 this time (recommended in the same book). I want to start taking these now in preparation for my egg retrieval in 2 months but wondered if people have used this brand during pregnancy. Thanks in advance.

OP posts:
Pamparam · 15/03/2021 11:29

I used it! Felt good throughout and baby was healthy. Expensive though.

LetMeIn321 · 15/03/2021 11:46

@Pamparam thanks for your response. Yes they are quite pricey aren't they..! That's really good to hear you felt good throughout and baby is healthy and well. I used to have Pregnacare which was completely fine but I thought it could be a good idea to order more of what was recommended in the book in case there is an issue with my egg quality, and I do have a low AMH too.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.