Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Capricesea · 31/08/2020 20:49

OP's posts:
Please
or

physicskate · 31/08/2020 21:16

There is only evidence to suggest that cyclogest May be of some assistance in pregnancies caused by assisted reproductive technology (like ivf) or in some cases of recurrent miscarriage (see the prism study).

Speak to midwife/gp/epu about your concerns.

Please
or

WipeYourFeet · 31/08/2020 22:14

That study is very interesting!

[[https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/news/progesterone-could-prevent-8450-miscarriages-a-year-finds-new-research www.rcog.org.uk/en/news/progesterone-could-prevent-8450-miscarriages-a-year-finds-new-researchXV0v

I hadn't seen it before. Basically describes me years ago!
I was only early 30's , recurrent early miscarriages until the miracle of cyclogest.
I was later diagnosed with POV - so I probably had the fertility of someone in their 40's Confused

Whether you're experiencing early miscarriages it not , you need to discuss this with your healthcare provider.

And by the way - congrats with your BFP, get plenty of rest, discuss the spotting with your HCP as soon as you can. I would be hopeful about brown spotting tbh, red would be more worrisome Thanks

Please
or

Capricesea · 01/09/2020 08:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.