Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

How Do I Help Her??!!

1 reply

motherj1980 · 03/08/2022 21:00

Hello
I have a daughter who is 19. She has a stable job, partner and car with their own house. A month ago she miscarried. She really wanted the baby and was devastated. We all were. 2 days ago she's found out she's pregnant again. She has very mixed feelings so spoke to the councillor. She has decided that she's not ready to go through this and concentrate on her career and build up the money etc. very sensible. But I'm struggling with it. I know I sound selfish and I haven't said any of this to her but it's breaking my heart. I had a stillborn at 38 weeks so it probably stems from that. I respect her decision and of course I will be by her side but how do I sit there when they do the scan and the surgery etc. I want to be strong and be the mum I'm meant to be in this time. It's opened up all the scars and I'm just asking if anyone has been through similar and give some advice.
Much love xx

OP posts:
Please
or

PritiPatelsMaker · 07/08/2022 22:42

No experience but just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hopefully you'll get someone along soon Flowers

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?