Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Share your blogs

VictoriaC1995 · 02/10/2019 20:27

Hey everyone.
I've just started a new mummy blog recently and I would love to share it with fellow bloggers and I would love to see your blogs to!
My mummy blog is about my family, parenting choices we made and about my precious little girl Raven.

proudmummyvictoria.blogspot.com/

POST YOUR BLOGS BELOW!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Airingher30laundry · 17/10/2019 13:10

I have also just started a blog and an instagram - airingher30laundry. Focussing on toxic relationships and life as a single mummy x

Please
or

DhritiVidya2030 · 17/01/2020 17:21

Thanks for sharing your blog link, it definitely looks interesting.

My blog 'A Mother's Epiphanies' empowers parents as I share many secrets of our little ones which once understood makes parenting a lot easier.

Please
or

DhritiVidya2030 · 17/01/2020 17:23

Thanks for sharing your blog link, it definitely looks interesting.

My blog 'A Mother's Epiphanies' empowers parents as I share many secrets of our little ones which once understood makes parenting a lot easier.

Do check out my new blog - amothersepiphanies.com/

Please
or

Mumcandoit · 27/01/2020 19:16

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

Eric3413 · 30/01/2020 05:33

Hi Guys,

I have recently started reading a new blog keamommies and it was really good. I hope you should also have a look at it in some free time.

Please
or

Sophiestrongblog · 31/01/2020 23:08

Hi everyone. I’ve started a blog recently - “Sophie Strong - Diary of a Far-from-perfect mum”. I would love you to take a look! How would I describe my blog.... um, well, basically the title says it all... short snippets describing the daily struggles I encounter as a mum to 2 little darlings. Be warned - there’s a fair amount of fruity language in it! Hope it brightens up your day! Here’s the important bit -

sophiestrongdiary.blogspot.com

Please
or

Sophiestrongblog · 01/02/2020 07:20

whoops! I'm also rubbish at tech!

I'll try and post the link again -

//www.sophiestrongdiary.blogspot.com

Please
or

Sophiestrongblog · 01/02/2020 07:28

oh dear.. that still didn't work.. One more try, then I give up!

//sophiestrongdiary.blogspot.com

Please
or

MazzW · 09/02/2020 12:11

Hi I'm new here. My blog is parenting, poetry and fiction writing. I am a mum to two difficult children age 6 and 8.

My blog is //www.justmuddlingthroughlife.co.uk

I started it October 2018, blogging daily about my children but then felt I was boring people. So, then started fiction writing as well..

Please
or

HerRoyalFattyness · 19/02/2020 22:24

relearningthebasics.wordpress.com/

This is mine. Relearning the basics.
I have various mental and physical disabilities and I'm learning how to be happy in myself.

Please
or

Theoclark · 21/02/2020 02:28

Hi,
I started a blog a few weeks ago about children eating healthy and delicious food. I plan on adding some more recipes and advice, when I get the time!

kidseatingwell.com

Please
or

alleyoops · 24/02/2020 05:16

Hi Everyone! I just read an article about the best online jobs from home in 2020. It looked like a good starting point to see what is available. Good luck! epicsidegigs.com/online-jobs-from-home-real-legitimate-online-jobs-that-pay-well-in-2020/

Please
or

2019canfoff · 09/03/2020 19:16

I'm a mum with PND & anxiety. I've started a Facebook page & blog to help raise awareness of this illness and the effects it can have on you.
I wasn't diagnosed until my DS was 11 months old, and I am trying to reach people who are struggling to try and offer support.
I would love to help someone so they don't lose precious time with their baby.
Blog
www.mylifewithpostnataldepression.help
Facebook
My life with postnatal depression
@pndhelpandsupport
Please have a look and follow for updates as I take on life with PND and a toddler xx

Please
or

TheMustressMhor · 26/03/2020 12:18

My blog was started a fortnight ago.

//www.the-robbing-butcher.co.uk

The blog describes The Mustress's never-ending struggle to comprehend the Robbing Butcher's opening hours.

Please
or

lkireu88 · 10/04/2020 12:35

Please
or

Rickygoings123 · 10/04/2020 18:33

Mom of two grown kids. Recently Reconciled with my husband after his affair. Working hard on our marriage and thriving. My blog is about betrayal trauma and reconciliation. Surviving an affair is difficult but worth it if both parties are all in. Please visit, register and message me. //www.ourrenewal.blogspot.com

Please
or

Sgoods · 11/04/2020 02:27

‪www.sgldn.com‬

Please
or

Sgoods · 11/04/2020 02:30

Hey guys,

Would be ever so grateful for you to check out my blog //www.sgldn.com

I’m just documenting and discussing topics about my life, that involve parenthood, work , love, life and wellbeing.

To be honest I’ve been planning to do this for years and now have to get on with it because I have to do something online for a uni project.

Thank you in advance guys!

Please
or

Mummageddon1 · 15/04/2020 08:26

Hey guys
Thanks for sharing your blogs. I will definitely check them out. I too have started a blog after years of procrastinating about doing it. Seems to be a popular thing at the moment huh?
Please do have a read. My random ramblings about the chaos and hilarity of being a parent

mummageddon.co.uk/

Kind regards

Please
or

BethBracer · 23/04/2020 21:05

Hi All,
Here's a link to my (fictional) blog, a parent's take on life in lockdown.
diariesbethbracer.blogspot.com
Hope you enjoy reading it!
Beth

Please
or

joe900 · 29/04/2020 18:14

In these difficult times it is not easy keeping amused or keeping young children amused, I have a blog which you may enjoy and if you go back and read the older posts you will actually find something written about another subject than Coronavirus. thediaryofacountrybumpkin.com/
Should you be looking for something to amuse your little ones from 4 to 8 then I have a selection of illustrated children's books available on Amazon www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Joe-Wells/e/B06XKWFQHT/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1?tag=mumsnetforu03-21
Personally I'm half way through writing a detective novel set just after WW2 probably be a better buy for your grandfathers.
Keep safe everyone, regards Joe.

Please
or

TheGreenerGuru · 05/05/2020 19:55

What a sweet blog - great way to look back at your daughters stages of development too.

I have a blog on sustainable living and eco hacks for average folk The Greener Guru

Please
or

Apple35 · 06/05/2020 01:55

Hi everyone. Just started my facebook blog yesterday. Please give mine a like. I will happily join your one too 😀 My link is www.facebook.com/MumNurseSuperhero/

Please
or

Apple35 · 06/05/2020 01:58

@Mummageddon1 Like your blog. Very well laid out. Think i might take some inspiration (if u don't mind!) and write more about lockdown 😀

Please
or

Mummageddon1 · 06/05/2020 13:02

Hi. Thanks thats made me very happy im new to all this only started a month or so ago. I used wordpress and a lot of googling to get my head round how it all works. Im a total novice when it comes to all this. I'll be sure to check yours out too x

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.