Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

3rd baby yay or nay?

Annabanna101 · 27/10/2014 21:46

Has anyone got any advise for me on having a 3rd child? I'm 33 and have 2 wonderful DDs 8 yrs and 4 1/2 yrs old, I had ECS with my 1st then suffered PTS for around 2-3 months after but from then on the rest was blissful happiness "thankfully" then I was seriously unwell with my second DD after a NB I had 5 blood transfusions due to a high up tear inside Shock due to a big baby 8lb 17oz and I'm only little 5ft 2, so births wasn't great and was advised by Doctors any future babies would have to be CS "fair enough" but to be honest I didn't think I'd be having anymore anyway, I thought I was "done" until around a month ago when my youngest started school in Sept, I've felt a huge gap in my life, I miss them both when there at school, and as a SAHM I had planned to start my own arts and crafts business once my youngest had started school, to keep me busy, I'm lucky finances are good so I don't need to work and we have a spare bedroom so none of that is a concern, my DH is 50/50 he's concerns are my health, sleepless nights haha! and will it be too much disruption, but I guess my main worries are: the more children you have the less time you have for each of them?! And is it unfair to disrupt there lives too much? Will my youngest feel pushed out and no longer be the baby? "My youngest is quite a handful bless her but we love her all the same" My eldest daughter loves the idea of another baby and would be a great help, should I enjoy my free time for the first time in 8 years and have some time to myself ? Will I regret not having a third child in later years? Should I just enjoy the two beautiful children I have? Please be honest I know it's a difficult one but anyone out there with regrets either way? Thanks so much I really appreciate any advice anyone can offer Smile x

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.