Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Breast surgery.... Recommendation!!

Jadelinton6 · 03/02/2014 15:04

I decided to have my breast surgery last August with Mr Maisam Fazel at Refresh Cosmetic Surgery
and it is the best thing I have ever done. I am so glad that I finally went for it, after 2 years of wanting to do it and not being brave enough, I do not have a single regret!
I came across Mr Fazel on his website (www.refreshcosmeticsurgery.com) and was so impressed by what I read, in terms of his history, experience and the reviews that I had already decided that he was the surgeon that I wanted. So I set up an appointment with him through his very friendly secretary quicker than I had expected! I can not fault anything about the experience... The way I was spoken to, dealt with, made to feel at ease and the before and after care of the surgery.
Once I had my surgery, the healing process went as easily at it could do and I was up and about, off of painkillers after 5 days. The results of my surgery are so even, considering I had to have 600 & 750 sized implants as my breasts were quite noticeably different sizes. They are now totally symmetrical and more natural looking than I could have ever imagined... It has been 5 months and I have never felt happier or more confident in my life and I can never thank Mr Fazel enough for everything he has done! I would highly recommend him to anybody!!

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.