Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Babyloss Remembering lost twin?

strawbbaby · 14/02/2021 15:21

Little bit sensitive subject and don’t want to upset anyone —A family member sadly lost a twin to twin on twin transfusion a few years ago Through premature birth , the surviving twin is now a toddler and doing great :) . I brought a card and plant to remember her on the first anniversary of her death for them , however don’t know whether to continue to do this as don’t want to overstep the mark or cause upset , as I know they do like to remember her and I’m aware that the mum sometimes feel people forget she had two babies , any mummies know what’s appropriate to do, I don’t want to ignore the fact that there was two babies on birthday etc Obviously buy a gift for the toddler , but should I also get a Little token like flowers or something for the twin that is a star??

OP's posts:
Please
or

Scirocco · 14/02/2021 21:35

I think that's a lovely idea. ❤️❤️

Please
or

Solomon1212 · 14/02/2021 19:58

I think thats a lovely thing to do and probably well recieved by mum. She had 2 babies and will always remember the other on her others birthday. X

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?