Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Miscarriage/no period

Eoglove · 05/01/2021 20:27

Hi!
I’ve recently had a miscarriage - 27th nov ( so almost 6 weeks ago). This was my second miscarriage, after the first my period returned 4 weeks later. I’ve took several pregnancy tests but got negatives back. Feeling confused as I was pretty sure I ovulated so thought I’d either be pregnant again or due a period.
Ha anyone else had similar experiences?!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Alist12 · 07/01/2021 10:31

@Eoglove me and my fiancée have been trying for over a year which is a long time but once I see them two lines again irl be a bit more cautious. I'm only on day 3 of my miscarriage and my bleeding has started to go down a bit now which is great and I'm so sorry it hasn't been natural for you x

Please
or

Eoglove · 06/01/2021 17:45

Aww - sorry to hear this! I hope it goes as smoothly as it possibly can.
My first miscarriage was natural & period returned almost on time with a normal cycle but this most recent miscarriage wasn’t natural, had to have medical intervention so maybe that could be why it’s taking longer to have a period! Just want my body to regulate normally 🤞🏻 Or the more positive would be to be pregnant again!
Our body’s are wonderful but sometimes they suck 👎🏻

OP's posts:
Please
or

Alist12 · 06/01/2021 17:18

@Eoglove hiya hun in the same boat as you. So sorry for your loss!
Was told yesterday at the hospital that I'm in the middle of a miscarriage which is horrible but she also told me that it can take up to 3 months after a miscarriage to catch easily so don't give up hope💪🏼
It's different for everybody I guess which is devastating x

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?