Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

chemical pregnancy

Liverpool0109 · 08/04/2020 18:24

so now had our 2nd chemical pregnancy in 5 months, so hard going through this again

Were not going to give up
Were going to try again πŸ’”

OP's posts:
Please
or

DeeAn · 15/04/2020 10:59

@Liverpool0109 I've been trying since January and I had 2 chemicals in a row - my last one however lasted longer at 4 weeks 4 days lost the little seed. I'm going to add vitamin B6 to my vitamins this month as I suspect I may just need a hormonal push/helping hand. I've been looking at so many posts on here about chemicals but none were recent - look it's a good sign we are fertile I guess one of the eggs will eventually stick - although I was so heart broken from my recent one I now feel a load better and hopefully this month will bring me good news- the wait is long! I won't be ovulating until the end of this month Confused

Please
or

Sallyjo27 · 08/04/2020 20:51

Hi @Liverpool0109 I’m very sorry your going through this. Having had a MMC I understand how devastating it is. I’m having bloods done tomorrow as I had a BFP on Sunday and today when I did another test I had a BFN. I’ve had no symptoms. Dr suspects a chemical, Do you mind me asking what happened? Did you have bloods done etc? Xx

Please
or

Liverpool0109 · 08/04/2020 18:55

Thank you so much ❀❀

OP's posts:
Please
or

SkyBlue20 · 08/04/2020 18:53

Sending lots of love @liverpool0109, it’s so hard, be kind to yourself πŸ’•

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?