My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find cleaning advice from other Mumsnetters on our Housekeeping forum.

Housekeeping

Iron recommendations

4 replies

wobblywonderwoman · 11/08/2017 11:35

What iron do you recommend. Family of four. Iron most days. Nothing fancy needed. Something to speed up the process would be great Grin

OP posts:
e1y1 · 11/08/2017 12:19

Which recommend this iron, it's their highest scoring one, out performing irons at 3-4x the price.

I have to admit, Philips has always been excellent at irons. I have had 2 or 3 over the years and have done product testing for them in the past.

I currently have a Rowenta, which I love, but it was actually aimed at the EU market more than the UK, so it will be hard to find.

HoneyWheeler · 11/08/2017 12:42

I have a Morphy Richards one - absolutely love it and used it a lot when I was sewing and ironing craft type things professional. Does my husbands shirts perfectly too. I think it's this one www.morphyrichards.co.uk/products/ironing/steam-irons/303100-turbosteam-pro-ionic-steam-iron.html

wobblywonderwoman · 11/08/2017 19:13

Thank You. My current one is Philips and I have had it for ten years. Used daily. It keeps tripping the electric and I googled and it said it might be dangerous and I don't feel it is performing well anymore. Thanks again will check those out

OP posts:
wobblywonderwoman · 11/08/2017 19:14

It was excellent for many years

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.