My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Read our round up of the best highchairs for babies and toddlers.

Highchairs and baby seats

Baby bouncer recommendations

3 replies

Firstbaby1234 · 23/09/2021 11:58

I am 29 weeks pregnant and I am a first time mum.
I am looking for bouncer recommendations.. I can’t justify the baby bjorn bouncer as it is so expensive!

Please could I have some recommendations?

----

This thread is quite old now so some of the suggestions may be out of date, but if you’re looking for bouncers, we’ve recently updated our best baby bouncer page with lots of great budget-friendly options tried and tested by MNHQ and real parents. We hope you find it useful. Flowers
MNHQ

OP posts:
68degreesnorth · 26/10/2021 17:41

@Firstbaby1234 me too - looking to hear what other mums think of bouncers in general, should it be in my essential list? And I agree, I can't justify the BabyBjørn either...

BernadetteRostankowskiWolowitz · 26/10/2021 17:44

I just got the £13 quid one from Mothercare. I know they've folded now, but all the lower end ones are much of a muchness.

The Bjorn one is fab - but insane price. Any basic bouncer will do.

For dc2 we bought the tiny love 3 in 1 napper. It's not a bouncer but rocks, vibrates, has a mobile on an arm, and becomes a seat (rocking or still). Its also lie flat so excellent for daytime sleeps.

If you could stretch to that, it would cover somewhere to sleep all day plus rocking, plus becomes a seat when they are older (dc2 fit in it till about 8mo).

Firstbaby1234 · 26/10/2021 18:19

Thanks for your replies and recommendations!

I actually ordered this one in the end www.very.co.uk/silvercloud-counting-sheep-bouncer/1600007695.prd

It vibrates on 3 different levels and also plays music! Has 2 reclining positions aswell

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.