Air Legal is looking to recruit freelance lawyers to work on a fully remote, flexible hours basis.
- Review and negotiate commercial contracts and NDAs within allocated turnaround times (24-48 hours);
- Drive efficiencies in the contract review and negotiation process;
- Work with legal teams at financial services companies and serve as their key legal advisor for their contract negotiations; and
- Work autonomously and complete contract reviews in line with client playbook standards.
- Qualified lawyer.
Preferred Lawyer Competencies:
- Transactional experience in an in-house legal department;
- Experience working with commercial contracts including SaaS agreements, data privacy agreements, service agreements, MSAs and NDAs;
- Ability to meet deadlines (24-48 hour turnaround times) and manage own workload.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via our website: www.airlegalconsultants.com
Air Legal is committed to making its recruitment process as inclusive as possible. If you require an adjustment for any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at: [email protected] Each request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, in accordance with applicable local laws and regulations.