We are looking for an organised and numerate Office Manager. You must be adaptable and a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and willing to get involved with tasks of all levels. This is a part-time office-based role.
We are a growing Shoreditch based financial services firm with 30 employees. We provide pension administration services for a wide range of business owners and directors.
What will you be doing?
· Managing office stock, ordering supplies including stationery, marketing materials, IT equipment, food and drinks to keep fridges stocked
· Managing the office finances: petty cash, expenses, corporate cards
· Managing contractors, vendor & third-party supplier relationships
· First line IT support and liaising with IT service providers
· Ensure new employees have a smooth integration into the office environment, holding inductions and orientations
· Oversight of meeting rooms; managing the meeting room calendar, ensuring visitors are greeted and provide refreshments for meetings
· Be the ‘go-to’ person for office requests, questions and staff queries, provide support to other members of staff and ensuring office is running smoothly
· Ad hoc support for the Operations Director
What do you need?
· Required 3+ years of experience in an Office Manager or similar role.
· MacOS experience beneficial
· Excellent organisational skills and multitasking abilities
· To be proactive with the ability to work independently on own initiative
· Strong communication skills with the ability to interact accurately, clearly and professionally with internal staff and external contacts
What are the benefits?
· £24,000 pro-rata (FTE £45,000)
· 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Casual dress code
· Flexible options to buy/sell holiday, including carry over to following year
· Pension, insurance and long-term sickness cover from day 1
· Matching charity fund raising up to £500
If you are a recruiter and would like to post a job, please click ‘start a new thread’. You will then be able to upload the job spec and pay via Stripe. Job postings cost £200 plus VAT and will automatically be removed after 90 days.
Part-time Office Manager role
DayCooperDay · 11/09/2023 11:39
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.