If you are a recruiter and would like to post a job, please click ‘start a new thread’. You will then be able to upload the job spec and pay via Stripe. Job postings cost £200 plus VAT and will automatically be removed after 90 days.
Marketing Director Vacancy (Full or Part-Time), Home Based with Occasional Travel to Chesterfield Office)
Konektio · 20/04/2023 09:38
Job title: Marketing Director
Working Hours: Full or Part-Time/Hybrid
Location: Home base (Hybrid trips to our office in Chesterfield)
Pay: Competitive Salary
Industries: SaaS Industrial IoT (“IIoT”),Information Technology and Services
Konektio is a growing global business in the middle of scaling up its operations and brand from the UK into Europe and the USA. We are at the forefront of the rapidly expanding Industrial IoT (“IIoT”) technology sector, digitally transforming global manufacturing and industrial companies with frictionless sensing that turns data into actionable insights and intelligence to optimise processes and better manage and report on energy consumption. Konektio helps industrial customers monitor/maintain their equipment effectiveness, and reduce carbon emissions via our SaaS solutions suite of products. Our growing customer base spans a wide range of industrial, manufacturing, processing, and utility sectors utilising our SaaS solutions for over five years, and with a team that has decades of experience in the industrial sector. We have customers across the UK, Europe and the USA and are continuing to scale up our commercial activities with the recent launch of our new energy module Impact, in addition to our existing Predict module, with new capability on the 2023 roadmap from recent customer contracts. Our solutions are used broadly from the manufacturing floor to remote monitoring to improve operational efficiency and better manage ESG for our customers from one single platform that can be used by maintenance personnel, site managers and C-level executives.
The IIoT sector is experiencing double digit global growth, and Konektio’s depth of knowledge across the industrial sector is now pioneering the development of more market leading intelligent IIoT software for machine analytics and insights that help our industrial and manufacturing clients improve efficiencies and production, drive higher profits and reduce overall energy consumption and carbon emissions.
If you are passionate about promoting intelligence-based solutions to digitally transform IIoT, promote ESG and drive innovative sustainability into this sector, then we would love to hear from you!
The Marketing Role
To build on recent commercial successes, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced part-time Commercial Marketing expert reporting to the CEO, and with a dotted reporting line to the CRO. You will own, manage and run the marketing function, which includes strategy, budget, market positioning, product go-to-market promotion. You will run day-to-day marketing activities across digital, traditional, events, collateral development, PR, marketing sales support, etc.
You will be passionate about commercial SaaS growth, with the desire to fully understand our AssetMinder SaaS modules and how to commercially expand our differentiation and positioning in the market, focused industrial and manufacturing verticals in the UK, Europe and the US. You will work closely with the CRO to ensure we are communicating our unique value proposition in all sales collateral and market communications. You will develop relationships with PR agencies and various marketing channels as well as upgrade our social and digital marketing content with a focus on the UK, but extending into Europe and the USA as part of our go-to-market strategy. Your creative flair will turn our website and messaging into an effective lead generation engine for new business and customer interactions, keeping the content current, relevant and engaging.
You will help us drive awareness and attraction of new IIoT prospective customers while understanding how our existing customers engaged and updated on new developments to achieve greater revenues per customer. You will use your skills to develop improved sales collateral which is linked to key marketing and product messaging.
You will also help manage our events calendar and be responsible for in-person events and exhibitions as well as webinars, podcasts, customer events. You will lead the development of quality MQLs and ensure there is a proper handover to develop SQL’s in the IIoT markets that we operate in, supporting our lead generation and sales efforts to increase awareness for Konektio in the UK, USA and Europe.
You will manage our marketing and sales junior resource who will report to you for marketing activities. You will own, set, manage and report on all marketing KPI’s to historical and market benchmarks and report on marketing effectiveness and ROI across all digital and traditional channels.
- Proven demonstratable experience in a senior marketing function leading key marketing activities, including international promotions, events and campaigns
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy, plan and activities to an agreed budget
- Through gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ motivations, and business needs, you will roll up your sleeves to help build compelling customer insights that form the basis of great promotions and campaigns, delivered in a way which will resonate with prospective customers to grow our share of wallet and market share
- You will continue with the development of our brand, content and CRM to deliver industry leading marketing campaigns that drive market awareness in each geography
- You will understand the promotional differences across our geographies
- Responsibility for managing and measuring marketing effectiveness within budget to ensure our mix of promotions resonate with customers, stand out from the competition and deliver commercial returns.
- Ability to work with the wider sales and product teams to further develop and ensure we are effectively communicating our key messages across all sales and marketing channels
- Have experience with the industrial, manufacturing and/or utility sectors focused on IIoT digital transformation using SaaS products.
- Speak with and understand our customers and their product usage across their perspective verticals, to drive effective marketing communications in those verticals.
- Regularly report to the SLT and the board on marketing performance metrics, and achieving agreed marketing KPIs
- International (UK, EU, US) Marketing GTM planning and execution
- Strong communication and content writing skills
- Digital marketing and social media publishing
- Using Google Analytics and other intelligence-based tools to maximise marketing effectiveness
- Exceptional content development for campaigns, collateral and the website development
- Events coordination
- Delivering objectives based on marketing KPIs, using the latest toolsets
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise and successfully deliver a range of projects and work
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work in a globally growing business in a cutting-edge industry, alongside leading industry experts in high growth digital smart technology sector.
- Stimulating environment offering challenging and ongoing learning opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A flexible working environment
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
How to ApplyTo apply for the role, please apply via https://uk.indeed.com/job/marketing-director-a084bd8088cc2e66 Equal Opportunities At Konektio we value diverse ideas and perspectives, and we are committed to offering an environment of respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to applicants from all backgrounds and demographics. Inclusion and accessibility are essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and support talented individuals from a diversity of backgrounds and lived experiences. Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments to made to our recruitment process to enable you to participate. Contact us on [email protected]
Our HQ is located in Chesterfield, however we have employees located in Midlands and Southern England and certain in-person meetings are held in Chesterfield. We have a flexible working environment, but this role may require being in Chesterfield from time to time. Your PrivacyKonektio are committed to protecting your privacy and confidential data. Any data gathered as part of the application process will be processed in line with the Privacy notice on our website. Key Words: Marketing, Marketing Director, Social, Digital, Media
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.