If you are a recruiter and would like to post a job, please click ‘start a new thread’. You will then be able to upload the job spec and pay via Stripe. Job postings cost £200 plus VAT and will automatically be removed after 90 days.
angelanewcross · 03/04/2023 11:42
Make a difference at Newcross Healthcare, where we give YOU a different level of support
We are looking for dedicated Care Assistants, Support Workers and Registered Nurses to join our HealthForce community across the UK. Enjoy flexible shift patterns in various settings. We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer.
In joining our HealthForce community, you’ll benefit from
· Salary of up to £15.72 per hour (inc holiday pay) for HCA & SW shifts
· Salary of up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay) for RGN shifts
· Same-day-pay with FlexiPay: instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
· £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
· Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
· Well-being support: receive personalised healthcare and mental health support from the comfort of your own home with MyHealthPlan
· Free training: grow your career as a healthcare worker and registered nurse with our app-based learning platform, home to over 400 free courses
· Perks at Work: over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
· Revalidation support and exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools
· Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
We’re looking for a Care Assistant/ Support Worker with
The desire to make a positive difference in people’s health and well-being every day. You’ll be a confident healthcare assistant or support worker with excellent teamwork skills and the ability to deliver care with patience, compassion and enthusiasm.
· 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
· Moving and handling and personal care experience
· Good equipment knowledge
· The right to work in the UK
As a Registered Nurse
You’ll be a natural leader who brings confidence and enthusiasm when leading a small team of healthcare professionals. You’ll have plenty of clinical knowledge and can make quick decisions when necessary. To join us as a nurse, you’ll also need:
· 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
· NMC registration
· The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we’re embracing change and creating a joined-up approach to healthcare. We are using the latest technology to provide care that’s more human, better tailored to the individual and available everywhere. Newcross offers flexible work that fits around your life, combined with enhanced learning and development opportunities so that you can achieve the very best as a caregiver or nurse.
Apply to join us here: https://tinyurl.com/d53yfd35
Join us to make a real difference today.
Newcross Healthcare Job Application Form
Apply now for a role with Newcross Healthcare
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.