Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Sweaty Betty or Lululemon...

TheStorySoFar · 15/08/2017 14:55

Hi there. Wondering if anyone can compare crop leggings by these two companies? O love Zero Gravity full length leggings, pretty pricey so I've bought in the sale. Have missed the sale now & need a new cropped pair. Any suggestions or should I bite the bullet & pay for the brand I know.

OP's posts:
Please
or

steppingout · 04/10/2017 22:58

I also like Nike dri-fit and also vowed never to shop in LuluLemon after the fat people comments.

Please
or

tracey34 · 04/10/2017 22:52

Loving the new print sweaty betty zero gravity leggings! If any other mums want it, you can use this link to get a £25 discount and free shipping: sweatybetty.mention-me.com/m/ol/hx5qt-tracey-stubbins. :-) best, Tracey

Please
or

VictoriaMcdade · 21/08/2017 22:51

LuluLemon is a bit controversial. I think that working for them is quite challenging.

Oh, and then there wasn't that murder

Please
or

Runningyogabooze · 21/08/2017 22:36

No idea. Not bonuses.

Please
or

Runningyogabooze · 21/08/2017 22:36

My fave leggings/capris are the Anti Gravity ones from SB and some I bought at the Nike Shop, bonuses what they're called.

Please
or

Runningyogabooze · 21/08/2017 22:34

Sweaty Betty are great.

I boycott LL because I once read that the boss said something along the lines of 'our clothes aren't for fat people'.

I'm not overweight but I thought it was a horrible thing to say and decided never to buy his stuff.

Please
or

Stinkbomb · 19/08/2017 23:14

I like Nike dri-fit.
Got some from fabletics but prefer my nikes.

Please
or

Welldoneme · 19/08/2017 22:50

I would love nothing better than to go to a SB store or lulu lemon.

However, the best sports/leisure wear I have bought always tends to be the cheapest!
My best running top is by mountain warehouse cost me a fiver in the sales, washes and dries lovely.

Please
or

hazelnutlatte · 17/08/2017 22:27

I have sweaty Betty leggings but tbh the cheap ones I bought from mountain warehouse are better!

Please
or

MsMarvel · 15/08/2017 15:51

I love lululemon leggings, can't comment on aftercare as quality of everything I get from there has been excellent.

Never tried sweaty Betty stuff

Please
or

SummerKelly · 15/08/2017 15:48

I used to wear Sweaty Betty but have just discovered Bam bamboo clothing, and I think the quality is better. Never tried Lululemon, didn't the founder say some women were too "large" for their clothing?

Please
or

MadisonMontgomery · 15/08/2017 15:26

I love Lululemon leggings - bit pricey but best ones I've tried. Never used them for exercise 😂 but can't see why they wouldn't be good.

Please
or

OutandIntoday · 15/08/2017 15:18

I like nike dri- fit

Please
or

LittleWitch · 15/08/2017 15:14

Can't speak for SB but would say stay away from Lululemon - after sales / returns service is very very bad indeed - I only got my refund after I nagged in public on twitter for 6 weeks and they were graceless and rude about it - seemed to think 6 weeks wasn't unreasonable.

The sizing is all over the place too - no two items are the same size and it's impossible to guess what will come up big or small. Hopeless really, which is a shame because some of the stuff is OK.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?