Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Pilates at home?

SmileAndNod · 04/05/2016 13:19

Was thinking, maybe on you tube / dvd or something? Hope someone can advise.

I used to go until about a year ago when I started having severe MH issues. I (hope) think I'm starting to feel a bit better and I would like to get back to it, but I don't feel ready to go to a class, especially not my previous one.

I need to do something as I've ballooned. Not sure if it's not exercising / medication / drinking alcohol again that's doing it (or a combination probably) but my clothes are feeling very uncomfy these days.

Can anyone recommend anything I can do at home? I can't remember the routine we used to do at all!

OP's posts:
Please
or

SmileAndNod · 04/05/2016 20:07

Thank you have had a quick click through that and it looks good. Hopefully I will start tomorrowSmile

OP's posts:
Please
or

Seeyounearertime · 04/05/2016 13:21

I should say that i dont work for Fitness Blender, i dont even do fitness blender, my GF does though and shes very happy with the results so i recommend it to anyone for a free thing to do at home.

Please
or
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?