Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ovulation bleeding?

Rosie22xx · 17/07/2022 17:53

Hi all,

Hoping somebody is able to be of help.

I have never had mid cycle bleeding and I didn't track this month ovulation either.

My cycles are around 32-35 days. On CD20 I started spotting watery pink on wiping. Then the next couple hours it turned bright red, the next day it was dripping in the toilet, so I put a pad on but nothing like my period amount also the texture is all watery blood, in the toilet and on wiping. I am on day 4 now which is odd also but it's starting to lighten up I think. I will attach the photos, please let me know any experiences or advice you have.

Thank you.

Ovulation bleeding? Ovulation bleeding?
OP's posts:
Please
or

Rosie22xx · 17/07/2022 17:55

More pics.

Ovulation bleeding? Ovulation bleeding?
OP's posts:
Please
or

Rosie22xx · 17/07/2022 23:59

Bump.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Shaniagilmore · 03/08/2022 08:19

I'm on the evra patch I took it off when I was suppose to I had unprotected sex the next day 2 days later I had a really light spotting it was browny red it lasted a day and a half and stopped
I was ovulating at the time has anyone else been through and could I be pregnant?

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 03/08/2022 10:01

Did you track ovulation to know you was ovulating? Because if you know for sure then it does sound like ovulation spotting and you will have to wait minimum 14 days after the ovulation date to test and see, fingers crossed for you!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Shaniagilmore · 03/08/2022 10:39

Yeah I was tracking my ovulation it said I was ovulating because we are trying for a baby
Thank you 😊

Please
or

NSx · 03/08/2022 10:59

I can’t comment on yours - but when I had ovulation bleeding mine was very pale pink, and only a tiny bit when I wiped - it wasn’t as dark or as much as that so sorry I can’t answer. 🤒 keep us posted & good luck ✨

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 19:27

Thanks for the info that helps! And I will keep this post updated if anyone else ever comes across it. I am currently CD42 all BFNs to this point.

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 19:53

@Rosie22xx so like 1 week over ur latest cycle ? X

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 20:00

Yes so if I don't count whatever this bleeding was, going based of my actual period, I am 1 week late. But I just don't know about this bleeding I had on cd20, if I had a mega early period then I'm not late and I'm just now lost. Honestly don't know what's going on this month

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 20:14

@Rosie22xx how long did u bleed for ? Have u checked OPK’s to see if it was a period and ur ovulating again ?

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 20:22

It was for 5 days, but it was like watery spotting, used a panty liner on 2 days. And no unfortunately I didn't use opks because it was meant to be my month of not worrying about ttc then all this happened and now I'm confused. If it was af then I would be cd23 right now and probs missed ovulation by now

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 20:46

I would just track ur ovulation and see what happens - worst case scenario it was AF and ur onto a new cycle - might have caught without knowing — do u temp? @Rosie22xx

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 21:17

Yeah thats true, I could start doing that and fingers crossed! No I haven't done that before, i havent really looked into it yet. Do you know how reliable that's meant to be?

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 21:20

Honestly i don’t know I’ve just started … but my temp does drop just before AF that much is true - and ur supposed to be able to see if u ovulated - so it’s ok if u can manage to wake up at the same time every morning - I try but it’s never 100% I’m going to try hard with it this cycle tho!

Please
or

LilacSky95 · 05/08/2022 21:25

Looks too red and heavy to be ovulation / implantation bleeding IMO! Do you think the blood could be coming from your cervix? Do you have any cervical erosion or anything?

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 22:39

@NSx good luck with sticking with it, sounds like you're noticing a pattern which is great! I might just invest in getting one of those Thermometers then, will look into it more. No harm in trying it.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 22:42

@LilacSky95 hey so I did see my doctor about it and she did say it could be something called cervical erosion. And if it happens again to see her again. But she had a look at my cervix anyway (after the bleed had stopped) and she said it all looked perfect. We did have sex few hours before the bleed started, so potentially could've hit my cervix and caused the bleed. I honestly don't know what it definitely is though, as I am late then if it wasn't my period

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 22:43

@Rosie22xx i legit got mine on eBay for cheap, have a look for them, there’s loads! Just need to look closely during ovulation to see if I notice any patterns x

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 05/08/2022 22:47

Oo okay i like ebay so will have a look, thanks! Are you using any apps to put the data into aswell? I currently use 5 different apps 🙃 x

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 23:16

I use Premom and Fertility friend for bbt and OPK and flo aswell, what else u using ? X

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 06/08/2022 08:15

Oo okay I am using ovia, premom, femometer, flo and my tracker x

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 06/08/2022 09:04

I take it they all give you more or less the same info?
I find Premom really good 😊

Please
or

Rosie22xx · 06/08/2022 10:07

Yeah they're more or less the same, only differ slightly on dates. I like ovia because it gives like little tips or info on symptoms you record. Also I don't pay for any so prob don't get the most out of the ones like premom, the insights and stuff. But I would say my top two are ovia and premom :) x

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 06/08/2022 10:51

I will need to check ovia out I hadn’t heard of it til now x

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.