My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Conception

Best high quality preconception vitamins

1 reply

MeganChar1 · 04/04/2021 21:00

Hi all,

I’m looking for the best quality preconception vitamins, I had a mc in January and will be wanting to try again in a few months so want to start taking preconception vitamins soon. Ideally one with folate in natural from and coenzyme q-10 along with other vitamins shown to improve egg quality. I also have an underactive thyroid which I need to take certain vitamins for however many are the same as the ones in prenatals but it’s the reason I need good quality ones. Ideally want to reduce the tablets I need to take and have it in one multivitamin. The only one that looks suitable at the moment are the Zita West ones but these cost a fortune! So looking for similar quality but without price tag if possible x

OP posts:
Janefx40 · 04/04/2021 22:18

Hiya @MeganChar1 I'm so sorry for your loss 💐. I had a mmc last Summer and it is so sad.

I'm not sure this helps as mine are neither all in one nor cheaper.

I take Naturelo as they were one of the few that had the recommended amount of folate. I'm a long term IVFer so I get all my advice from the IVF diet/supplement bible It Starts With an Egg. I also buy Kaneka CoQ10 but neither of these are cheap options. The Naturelo is about £35 and I think lasts me 40 days. The coq10 is about £55 and lasts around 1-2 months.

Best of luck xxx

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.