Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Faint positive but bleeding

NewGirl2015 · 27/02/2016 19:04

Help, can you see faint lines here?? My husband is out so need second opinion!! I've been bleeding on and off since Thursday and its been bright red so I assumed it was AF starting and not implantation.
So confused Confused

Faint positive but bleeding
OP's posts:
Please
or

Amy2384 · 25/11/2021 19:29

Any updates? Were you pregnant?

Please
or

Sharni2021 · 04/08/2021 12:19

Help please I was due on Monday did about 5 tests yesterday all come bk with a faint positive now having some bleeding when I wipe ? Can anyone help please I really want this not to b a mc 😭😭 first one was light pink now it’s gone red

Faint positive but bleeding Faint positive but bleeding
Please
or

Ethanian14 · 18/08/2019 19:24

hi i was a 11 days late on my period did a test and it was a faint line about 2 weeks i started bleeding not a lot stop after 3 days did one more test and a faint line any help

Please
or

JDG495 · 15/06/2019 10:24

@Gatrell10 Are you ok?

Please
or

JDG495 · 15/06/2019 10:10

Are you ok?

Please
or

Gatrell10 · 15/06/2019 09:25

Please help me

Please
or

Mace18 · 11/02/2019 11:25

Hi I’m only young and I’m looking for help as I’m really confused I was late on my period and I done a test which is showing a faint line I think and last night I had pink/brownish spotting and today red
blood? I have a picture but I’m not sure how to put it on

Please
or

horsesheep · 15/01/2019 20:13

@NewGirl2015 I would go to the gp if I was you ❤️ good luck

Please
or

Mummytooone · 15/01/2019 16:32

So today I got a faint line hpt but then an hour after it I started to bleed after being 4 days late don’t know what’s going on 😩

Please
or

Hunnybeelove · 03/05/2018 01:28

My peroid is due tomorrow but I have been taking pregnancy sticks theese couple of days, all have a faint line but you can hardly see it?I do need some help? Is it postive or negative?

Please
or

Allyhu123 · 25/04/2018 13:25

Hey everyone :)!
This is going to sound so confusing. I’ve recently had bleeding but I’ve been getting faint positives. (10 tests!!!) Yesterday night the bleeding stopped and was replaced by some pink spotting. I did a test yesterday with a clear blue and it was a positive. I did one today with FMU and it’s a positive but faint. I think I might’ve had a chemical pregnancy but my mums had period with her pregnancies before. I’m trying to hold onto so much hope because I want to be a mum so bad! I’ve rang my doctor and I can’t get an appointment until Friday. I’m literally splurging on tests everyday haha xx

Please
or

NewGirl2015 · 02/03/2016 13:01

Hey mango! Thanks for the invite, what's the thread called?

Yes I am they are one step ones from Amazon, how interesting! The lines are getting stronger but still not up to the control line strength and I'm 14dpo today.

Started getting a bit more brown/creamy spotting today which I'm sure is normal but so paranoid Confused.

OP's posts:
Please
or

mangocoveredlamb · 02/03/2016 12:27

Come and join us on the November ante-natal thread!

newgirl I wanted to ask if you were using first step tests from Amazon. I found they gave terribly faint lines even when I was getting clear lines on FRER!

Please
or

Roobix04 · 02/03/2016 12:04

She'll be 2 at the very beginning of April. I was using the Glow period tracking app. They've informed me they have a separate pregnancy app so I might check it out.
Can't even remember what to do at the beginning of a pregnancy anymore. Last time I made a doctors appointment and then made an appointment with their onsite midwife but they haven't got one on site anymore.

Please
or

Chocolatteaddict1 · 02/03/2016 10:02

roo how old is your toddler ? I have a nearly three one (is that still even classed as a toddler?) what pregnancy app are you on?

new sounds like you have got a sticky bud in there Wink those bags where you duck the air out with a Hoover are great for storing clothes away.

Been pregnant in the summer is hidious Sad

Please
or

Roobix04 · 02/03/2016 09:39

Well that's two positive tests now. I've told my period tracking app so it must be real.
Yeah definitely unclutter your house before the baby comes. Preferably before you're too big to move things! My morning sickness went for so long that I was massive by the time I had the will to nest.
And my dp reminded me about a truly wonderful bit of pregnancy last night. I'm not allowed to do the cat litter anymore! Grin

Please
or

NewGirl2015 · 01/03/2016 21:22

This is my first time so I'm keen to pick up some tips and lessons learned!!

Just putting some clothes away today and realised I'm gonna need to have a clear out of everything that doesn't fit me (put on some weight after getting married ShockSad) and just accept that it's not going to fit me for a good while!! And by the time I loose weight I'm going to want new stuff anyway. Sigh!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Roobix04 · 01/03/2016 18:25

I was fairly lucky with heart burn but the morning sickness was terrible! I ended up losing loads of weight. Can't imagine looking after a toddler and dealing with that so fingers crossed our symptoms aren't as bad this time.

Please
or

Chocolatteaddict1 · 01/03/2016 17:53

We've had IVF so I have a scan booked in for 11th of this month so I may tell a few close people after then. My bests friends all ready know as one of them is due in the same day! Lots of November babies Grin

I never really had morning sickness with mine but the heart burn I had was sent by the devil. No way could you even class it as heart burn! Shocking 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Please
or

Roobix04 · 01/03/2016 17:40

Love the pumpkin belly idea. When do you guys plan on telling people? I wanted to wait 12 weeks last time but my morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance at 8 weeks while we were visiting family so had to tell everyone then.

Please
or

Chocolatteaddict1 · 01/03/2016 17:31

Ah I was grinning like a loon at 4am this morning thinking about it. I honestly can't wait to feel that tiny bundle on my shoulder all snuggled up.

I'm even going to paint my big pregnant belly like a pumkin at Halloween Grin

Please
or

Roobix04 · 01/03/2016 16:43

Oh my God I hadn't even thought of Christmas! It's gonna be amazing. I think dd1 will really be starting to understand what'd going on by then (she'll be 2.8 by December)and we'll have a new little one.
I'd been too busy thinking of it coinciding with my older sisters November 14th birthday.
It's nice to know that other women out there have been grinning like loons today Grin

Please
or

Chocolatteaddict1 · 01/03/2016 15:49

So we can safely say the first two weeks in November ! Grin

I used an NHS one (I think)

But I'm going to ask for a c-section as dd2 was 10lb and got stuck! so maybe I might be taken in earlier.

Ah we going to have little early Christmas presents of the stalk Wink

Please
or

NewGirl2015 · 01/03/2016 15:44

So I got 9th November based on conception date and 12th based on LMP! GrinGrinGrin

OP's posts:
Please
or

Roobix04 · 01/03/2016 15:30

I used yourduedate.com. I tried it from the first day of my last period and the day we conceived (we were ill last month and only did it once!) and got the 3rd of November and then the 1st of November

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.