Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Click here to find out more and become a part of our network.

Help

clara2912 · 11/11/2021 11:29

So I'm after some advice
I found out my partner of 8 years is texting and calling someone he sees at work daily and probably meeting because he keeps asking when I'm due home or when I'm going out ( which he has never done this before)
I could confront them both but I have a problem with this is his home not mine . I've lived here five years and put alot of my own money into this property thinking this was my forever room . I would have to leave with nothing and only the clothes on my back how is this fair when he is the rat.
To top it off I have a massive operation in January where I have been given a 50-50 chance of survival . How can he do this too me and know what I'm actually going through. Is he keeping me here just for guilt and doesn't want to be seen as the bad person because he knows his daughters will not forgive him for doing this too me.
I'm so heartbroken I can't stop crying and don't know what to do.
I don't have money to find anywhere to rent and he has loads but I know he wouldn't even help me out

OP's posts:
Please
or

HelloGoodbye20 · 10/12/2021 11:02

Hi,
I hope you're ok? I noticed you didn't get any responses and just wanted to check in.

Please
or

Lookforwardtosummer · 16/01/2022 23:40

Hello OP, sorry to hear this. Hope you are still able to see the responses here, hope you are ok.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.