Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Click here to find out more and become a part of our network.

Am I being crazy?!

Freya80s · 02/05/2021 20:22

I am jealous person because I was cheated on for many years with my ex that I have unfortunately taken some of my insecurities into my relationship now. We have been together for 5 yrs and have a 4 yr old. We are happy and he is a great partner and dad but I still get terrible jealousy towards him with his co worker.
They have worked together for years and I also worked there for some time and she is very attractive all the men want her and although she is married she like the attention of other men, she dresses sexy and only ever seems to have relationships with the males in the workplace.
Anyways I always got jealous when they spoke because I did ask him if he was attracted to her and he said he had been in the past and made some comment about how some woman you just want to have sex with and others that are wifey material, she is not the latter to him because she is very high maintenance so I know he would not want to leave me for her but I know they have inappropriate messages before we were together because he told me but also said they were both drunk , well anyways she left the business and I was so relieved but then I noticed a notification on his phone from her.
I checked his phone which I don’t generally do but this prompted me and he has been messaging her for months nothing other than work and little about family life and they have been talking on the phone also. I have said nothing because I don’t want to be the crazy girlfriend but now he has asked her to look out for a job for him because he is not happy at his place and she asked for his CV because she will recommend him. I seriously cannot cope with the thought of them working for the same company again.
Ami being crazy or shall I talk to him?

OP's posts:
Please
or

RachelRaven · 02/05/2021 20:25

He sounds like an asshole to be honest. A misogynistic asshole.

Please
or

RachelRaven · 02/05/2021 20:26

And you need to deal with your controlling behaviour. Youve no excise for that.

Please
or

denisepop86 · 09/06/2021 16:31

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.