Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Click here to find out more and become a part of our network.

Egoistic and narcissist

Survived1 · 03/08/2020 21:04

just wonder if anyone divorced someone as narcissist as my husband..i am divorcing him finally. But we still leave together untill divorce is finalised. I had a long chat with him again yesterday (don't kkow why) and ones again I found myself telling him how I felt during 11 years of our marriage. He is extremely good at minupilating..Yesterday finally I saw his real face that he is a sad man. He says that he has been bullied when he was in the school and he said that everything I do or say to him feels like he is being bullied my me. I explained to him that how hard is to leave with someone like him and I have suffered a lot because of that. I literally cried infront of him. He showed no emotions except only said sorry and start talking about himself again. During our conversation he kept self criticise me saying that I need help and he is worried about my mental health. I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel.. literally..he is a sad man and he would never ever change or make anyone happy. Because his self confident and showing no empathy to anyone would make him a lonely old man in the future.. I am kind of sad that I finally realised that .. I am sad that there are no more hopes left between us not even for our kids..

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.