Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Click here to find out more and become a part of our network.

MNHQ have commented on this thread

Still no blog post update

Lazza65 · 31/07/2011 22:24

Hi,
Still not getting any of my new blog posts being published, any clue why????

OP's posts:
Please
or

ElinorMumsnetBloggers · 01/08/2011 12:48

Yikes - so sorry about that. Are you happy to add your url here, so we can check out why ASAP? If not, please could you email it over (if you haven't already), so we can investigate this. We've had a few tiny hiccups, but the overall feed is working very smoothly, so we'll have you back up sharpish.

Please
or

Lazza65 · 01/08/2011 22:12

Here's is my website for you to check out re: "no blog post updates"

www.howtocookgoodfood.co.uk

Many thanks,
Laura.

OP's posts:
Please
or

ElinorMumsnetBloggers · 02/08/2011 16:13

Great, thanks for this. I think I know what's up and will get back to you as soon as I've checked it out with the tech gurus. More soon.

Please
or

Lazza65 · 06/08/2011 20:53

Please let me know how it's going as I am sure there can't be too much of an underlying problem because I am getting updated on other websites when I make a post. It really seems to make a difference to how many people view my site and so far the feedback has been positive!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

ElinorMumsnetBloggers · 07/08/2011 08:46

Hi there - Sorry about the wait. As I mentioned in my last update, we have been looking into it and it took a bit of time to investigate. But we have an answer and I'll email you today! Great to hear it's making a difference. That's the grand plan Grin.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.