Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Click here to find out more and become a part of our network.

stupid question from blog noob - how do you follow a blog from a different 'blog company'?

knockinonyerdoor · 07/07/2011 19:08

I have just started a blog with blogger.com; a lot of MN bloggers are with wordpress or have a unique webpage, is there a way to follow them? I have followed some 'blogger' blogs but I'd really like to follow some others, I just can't figure out how to do it.

OP's posts:
Please
or

DirtyMartini · 07/07/2011 19:17

Not a dumb question. It's confusing! I use Google Reader (I am with WP but wanted to follow various non-WP blogs). There may be a better solution but so far that seems to work OK.

Please
or

knockinonyerdoor · 07/07/2011 20:27

Does Google Reader collate all the different blogs onto one page? I will have to investigate! Thanks.

OP's posts:
Please
or

moominthecorner · 07/07/2011 22:48

I use bloglovin - v easy to use. And there's an app.

Please
or

DirtyMartini · 08/07/2011 11:56

Yes, that's what Google Reader does. Hope you find something you like.

Please
or

louvert · 09/07/2011 00:57

I love Google Reader. I used to use something else (Bloglines?), but find this so much better / more reliable.

It will pick up a feed from any blog; I've not found any that it can't process. Everything up on one page, and it makes it easy to whiz through when I have a spare hour.

Please
or

MadEyeMoodTEE2072 · 09/07/2011 07:53

Agree with Google Reader!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.