Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

This board exists primarily for the use of Black Mumsnetters. Others are welcome to post but please be respectful.

Dyeing relaxed hair

2 replies

StackThemHigh · 15/08/2022 19:09

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good semi permanent (if that would be the best thing to use) on relaxed hair that is going grey / white.

I've attempted using a random non popular brand in the past (can't remember the brand / name). Unfortunately the grey areas turned green, so thought I'd better just my hair alone.

I'm now really wanting to try again, as now suddenly have shocks of white all over especially the front. I'd be looking for a very dark brown (not black) and have no idea what to look for in a box pack / which brands would be best. ** And how to avoid the green!!!

Really appreciate any input. I'm currently not in a position to go to a hairdresser, so really hoping for any guidance / recommendations for DIY.

Really appreciate you reading !

OP posts:
Please
or

StackThemHigh · 18/08/2022 12:32

Thank you!! Will have a look

OP posts:
Please
or

WildBactrian · 17/08/2022 23:13

Garnier Nutrisse works for me, and it's relatively cheap. I'm not sure how it would react with relaxed hair, but if it's a dark enough colour I can't see it going green. I use two boxes.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?