Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Help!!! Avent Dummies needed

hennythe100footbird · 03/03/2020 18:15

Hi,

Wasn't sure where to post this but I am in desperate need of Avent Dummies 18m+ for my little boy who is Autistic. Obviously, I have tried other makes but he knows they are not the same and chews through them faster than usual.

Any advice on where I can get them without paying the earth would be much appreciated!

I have contacted Phillips directly but all they can tell me is that they are out of stock, I'm down to my last 3 (which could potentially only last me a day or two, depending on how he is feeling!)

TIA!!

OP's posts:
Please
or

hennythe100footbird · 05/03/2020 06:25

@overthinkingismymiddlename Thank you! I probably should have mentioned it's the Freeflow soothers I need, the ones you have posted the link for are the Ultra Air. I've already got a pack of these but he will chew them because they don't feel the same as the ones he usually has. The tear is textured!

Thanks anyway xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

overthinkingismymiddlename · 04/03/2020 18:24

When I click on the link it opens to 18+.

Please
or
Please
or

hennythe100footbird · 03/03/2020 19:58

@surreygirl1987 Boots haven't stocked the 18m+ ones locally to me for a long while. I usually bulk from Amazon but they have been out of stock for a while as well.

OP's posts:
Please
or

surreygirl1987 · 03/03/2020 19:33

We use Avent dummies. We usually get them from Amazon or Boots. Are they out or stock in both those places?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.