My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

MNHQ have commented on this thread

Chat

Can you recommend a hot water bottle

9 replies

Dodecaheidyin · 03/12/2022 11:50

with a soft, cosy cover that doesn't take too long to dry after being washed?

OP posts:
Greenfairydust · 03/12/2022 12:30

I got a basic one from Boots this week. Really good so far.

I think they have a range so you might be able to get something a big cosier as well if you want a nicer model.

Dodecaheidyin · 03/12/2022 16:40

Thank you, @Greenfairydust , I'll go and have a look.

OP posts:
JennyMumsnet · 05/12/2022 12:25

Hi @Dodecaheidyin, thanks for posting! Just wanted to point you in the direction of our page for the best hot water bottles as recommended by Mumsnet users. Hope it's of some help, please feel free to let us know if you've any feedback! Smile

Letmedowneasy · 05/12/2022 13:01

The only one to have is a YUYU long hot water bottle, they are amazing, you can curl them round you or wrap them round an achy back, I have had mine for years and have given so many as presents and everyone has loved them so far.

PunishmentRoundupWithJoon · 05/12/2022 13:13

I got one for £4 from Primark - same as the ones you'd pay way more for in Boots - don't know if the cover washes well as haven't washed it yet, though sometimes leave it off and just wrap it in a t shirt.

KeziaHatto · 05/12/2022 13:14

Fashy hot water bottles are the absolute best. Hold the heat well and no horrible rubbery smell.

PAFMO · 05/12/2022 13:15

It's not the bottle that matters, it's the cover. I got DD a wotsit (Borg/sheepskin, not the skin but but the fleece bit) from Celtic & co last Christmas and the bottle stays hot all night long. Worth every penny.

daschundthroughthesnow · 05/12/2022 13:17

We love yuyu bottles. They're the best and have lasted really well

Dodecaheidyin · 05/12/2022 18:07

Argh, I got one today in Boots before I saw your messages. I think I'll try and get an extra cover so she can still use it while one's in the wash (that's one cover, not me, I'm not that posh 😄). I'll have a look at what you've recommended and see what's what. Thank you all.

And thank you @JennyMumsnet, I did a search before starting the thread but obviously not a proper one!

Thank you all 🙂

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.