Please
or
to access all these features

Chat

Slippers!

10 replies

Motherofmonsters · 29/09/2022 21:29

Hello,

I desperately need a new pair of slippers as mine have disintegrated, does anyone have any recommendations of new ones? Preferably with hard soles in case I need to nip outside quickly.

Thank you

OP posts:
Please
or

Blowyourowntrumpet · 29/09/2022 21:30

Celtic sheepskin bootees.

Please
or

Leakingroofagain · 29/09/2022 21:31

Following as I need a pair that cover my ankles but don't go all flat and empty 2 weeks in.

Please
or

Blowyourowntrumpet · 29/09/2022 21:35

They're expensive, but last for years and can go in the washing machine

Please
or

Bootlicker · 29/09/2022 21:45

Blowyourowntrumpet · 29/09/2022 21:30

Celtic sheepskin bootees.

Yes yes yes x1000

Please
or

GoodVibesHere · 29/09/2022 21:52

On mumsnet everyone loves Celtic sheepskin ones. Oh and moshulu apparently.

Please
or

PinkButtercups · 29/09/2022 22:00

I have these and they last ages and the bottoms don't wear down either. I wouldn't wear them outside but then that's just me.

Slippers!
Please
or

claireb7rg · 29/09/2022 22:09

I have these, though I didn't pay £85 for them. They are amazing slippers but not sure £85 good

HAFLINGER Women's Grizzly Cuoricini Mule amzn.eu/cO9kwzB?tag=mumsnet&ascsubtag=mnforum-21

Have also previously had geisswein slippers

Please
or

bigbeautifulmonster · 29/09/2022 22:09

Watching with interest in the hope there will be reasonably priced recommendations here too.

I've always been in the mind set that I'd rather buy a new pair of cheap slippers more frequently than an expensive pair occasionally. Yes even if the expensive ones can go in the washing in machine.

Can't beat the feeling of a new pair of slippers even if they are synthetic to the max.

Please
or

DotBall · 29/09/2022 22:14

I’ve had two pairs of Moshulu Bo booties and they were superb for inside and brief forays to the drive.

But… (huge but coming) …after a while the sole wears down and they become lethal on wet floors. I nearly split my carcass more than once, so now wear a pair from Asda that cost £6.

Please
or

DeePlume · 30/09/2022 05:52

I have Homey's ones. A bit granny looking but so warm and great if you have to go outside!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?