Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Oodie on a budget

7 replies

strawberrydaquiari · 16/09/2022 06:24

I'm planning on getting everyone in the house an 'oodie' for the colder months but my budget won't stretch to the real thing and I have 5 to buy for.
Can anyone recommend a similar item? I see there are so many around, what's good?
It'll be for four adults and a 12 year old.
Oh and I don't have a Primark near me, I heard those are good though.
Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

RoonilWazlib21 · 16/09/2022 06:30

Have a look at Dunelm online and put in the search box 'hooded blanket' They have a good range of designs and are around £18.

Please
or

Chicheguevara · 16/09/2022 06:31

Try a Kuddlee. Same thing, English so delivery is faster, and, IMO, better quality. It’s kudd.ly for the website and they have some fabulous deals on. Could that be worth a look for you. Excellent value too.

I had one last winter and it was fabulous. I have 3 now. One to wear, one at blokes house and one in the ‘the wash’ so to speak. Kuddle don’t have as many patterns but that is reflective in the cost.

Please
or

autumnboys · 16/09/2022 06:32

M&S have got a range of them now, about £25 each. A friend sent me a link last night.

Please
or

LutherRalph1 · 16/09/2022 06:41

Try posting on the Christmas bargain thread, I know a lot of people bought similar a few years ago

Please
or

PissedOffNeighbour22 · 16/09/2022 06:51

I called in at dunelm to have a look at the hoodies that everyone raves about. They're basically just tat. They feel really thin and are a nasty cheap fabric with no backing.

Please
or

couchcritter · 16/09/2022 07:09

Look on Vinted.

Please
or

Jota67 · 16/09/2022 07:10

Check online home shop site . They have some food options

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?