Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

I think a new law has been passed decreeing that all new adverts must be as annoying as possible

Fiftyandmore · 21/01/2021 20:15

I've just barely recovered from the awfulness of the recent Asda adverts. And now I have to start the recovery process all over again with that terrible Nationwide advert (I think it's for Nationwide)!

Any other nominations?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Fiftyandmore · 21/01/2021 22:50

Oh and that comfort ad where, for a reason I can't fathom, people are sleeping in beds outside, and a woman screams "what is it?.

OP's posts:
Please
or

WhatAreWordsWorth · 21/01/2021 21:03

”Bum..... hips!......heart.... but how do you keep your MOUTH healthy?”

I could scream every time I hear it. I despise the Nationwide ads too, actually all of the banking ads at the moment. ”We’re here for you during these unprecedented times...”

Please
or

Nomnomarrgh · 21/01/2021 20:37

And there was I missing adverts....

Please
or

Fiftyandmore · 21/01/2021 20:20

@Fourcolourpens

The nationwide ad with the young man taking about houses building houses or some shit.. I have to mute. Something about the tone and rhythm of his voice gives me the creeps..

Exactly that @Fourcolourpens! It was irritating the first time I heard it, and it gets a million times more irritating with every showing.
OP's posts:
Please
or

Fourcolourpens · 21/01/2021 20:17

The nationwide ad with the young man taking about houses building houses or some shit.. I have to mute. Something about the tone and rhythm of his voice gives me the creeps..

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.