Win! Tickets to premiere of Neverland in London's West End
To celebrate the premiere of Neverland, Sky is giving away 20 pairs of tickets to attend a glamorous premiere of the film in London's Leicester Square at the end of June.
Neverland is an original production from Sky Movies - it's a bold new tale for all the family to enjoy telling the never-been-told story of what happened before the classic Peter Pan. Starring a host of British talent, including Rhys Ifans, Anna Friel and Keira Knightley as the voice of Tinkerbell, Neverland will be shown in two 90-minute episodes on Sky Movies Premiere HD exclusively for Sky Movies customers in July.
The prequel to J.M. Barrie's classic Peter Pan, written and directed by Nick Willing (Tin Man, Alice), sweeps viewers in time from the turbulent seas of the pirates of the Caribbean to the back alleys of Dickensian London. It explores the history of the beloved characters including The Lost Boys, Captain Hook and The Indians, as well as explaining how the crocodile got his tick and the mystical beginning of Neverland.
Sky are giving away 20 pairs of tickets to see the Neverland premiere - a star studded affair, attended by the film’s cast and crew, including Rhys Ifans, Anna Friel, Charlie Rowe and Director Nick Willing - on Tuesday 28 June at Odeon Leicester Square from 6.15pm.
How to enter: To be in with a chance of winning one of 20 pairs of tickets to attend the premiere, just fill in this form below (check out the T&Cs below). And don’t forget to watch Neverland on Sky Movies Premiere this July.
Mumsnet terms and conditions here
Sky terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to all Mumsnet customers in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- To enter this promotion, all you need to do is complete the entry form on the mumsnet website. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- This promotion opens on Monday 6 June 2011 and all entries must be received by midnight on Monday 20 June 2011.
- One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- One winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, on or around Monday 20 June 2011. The winner will be notified by email by Wednesday 22 June 2011.
- 20 individual winner will receive a pair of tickets to the premiere of Neverland on Tuesday 28th June at the Odeon, Leicester Square, Doors open at 6.15pm and must be seated by 7.00pm. Travel and accommodation not included.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky and its business partners may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the “Contact us” link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Last updated: over 1 year ago