Win! Personal shopper experience with £500 spending money, plus luxury spa treatment
To celebrate the return of Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model on Sky Living, Sky is offering one lucky winner a personal shopper for two hours, plus £500 spending money and a luxury spa treatment.
Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model is back for its 7th season, but with some exciting innovations. The first three episodes will see the judges - Elle, Grace, Julien and Charley - on the road in search of the Next Top Model. The judges even take to the streets in challenges scouting for talent. With all the girls fighting to be noticed, there will be no shortage of drama and tears.
Don't miss a moment - Next Top Model is on every Monday from 4 July at 9pm on Sky Living.
WIN! To celebrate, Sky is offering one Mumsnetter the chance to go on a spending spree with £500 spending money and their own personal shopper, who will offer bespoke advice on budget, style tips and figure-flattering outfit combinations for every taste.
The personal shopper will 'shop the floor' of a major department store for you, and you'll be able to try on clothes in the privacy of your very own fitting room. And you even get to pick the location!
So if you don't want to go all the way into the city, your luxury shopping experience can be at a major department store local to you.
And just to make things extra nice, you'll also be treated to some pampering, complete with manicure, pedicure and a luxury massage customised to your requirements.
HOW TO ENTER: to be in with a chance of winning, just fill in this form below (don't forget to check out the T&Cs)
- This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- To take part in the Competition you need to participate in the Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model promotion on www.mumsnet.com between between Tuesday 5th July and Sunday 31st July. British Sky Broadcasting Limited ("Sky") does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay your entry into the Competition.
- Only one entry per person and per household is allowed. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties.
- The prize includes:
1 x Personal Shopping Experience
1 x £500 spending money
1 x pamper package of manicure, pedicure and luxury customised massage
- Store selection is subject to the availability of the Personal Shopper service and will be selected by Sky.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- With regards to data protection, in addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Last updated: over 1 year ago