Win! Sky TV for a year, plus HDTV
To celebrate the launch of Sky's latest partnership with Mumsnet, one lucky Mumsnetter will win Sky TV free for a whole year.
The winner gets all six entertainment packages, plus Sky Sports and Sky Movies, and a spanking new HDTV for viewing everything in crystal-clear detail. All you need to add is a sofa.
If you're looking for exciting entertainment that's great value for money, then look no further. Sky has something to offer everyone. Whatever switches you on, Sky offers some of the best programmes on telly.
Sky Living is the home of reality shows, dramas like Grey's Anatomy (pictured) and feel-good comedies such as Cougar Town (starring Courtney Cox).
Sky 1 is the destination for TV's talking-point shows and must-see entertainment moments.
For your culture-fix, turn to Sky Arts, the UK's only channel dedicated purely to the world of arts.
And for those who enjoy watching the latest big-hitting dramas from America, there's Sky Atlantic.
With six different entertainment packs to choose from you can select what your family is interested in without paying for content you don't want to watch.
HOW TO ENTER: to be in with a chance of winning, just fill in this form below (don't forget to check out the T&Cs).
Terms and conditions:
Mumsnet terms and conditions here.
Sky terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to all mumsnet customers in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is complete the entry form on the mumsnet website. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens on 18th May 2011 and all entries must be received by midnight on 3rd June 2011.
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, on or around 6th June 2011. The winner will be notified by email by 10th June 2011.
6. One winner will receive the following prize: A Sky+HD Package to include the following:
1. A Sky+HD Box and standard set-up
2. A years subscription to Sky+HD and Sky’s top entertainment package (Sky World)
3. A HD TV
If you are a winner, you will be required to enter into three subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract for the minimum term of 12 months). After your 12 months’ free viewing, standard subscription charges will apply. Unless you change your package you will pay the prevailing price for Sky World (currently £52 per month). Other Sky TV packages available (currently ranging from £20 - £52 per month). Sky+ subscription is free while you subscribe to Sky TV (otherwise £10 per month) and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box. Sky+HD requires Sky TV, a Sky+HD box and the HD Pack (an extra £10.25 per month). If you have the standard definition Sky Sports or Sky Movies channel in your package you will receive the high definition version of that channel if available in the HDPack. The channels you receive with your HD Pack depend on your Sky TV package. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom. You will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if you already have a minidish. Extra costs apply for non-standard installation. You must keep your Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line for the minimum term of 12 months. If you need a minidish you are responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord’s) before installation. Sky Box Office Movies, Stand-alone Premium Channels and pay-per-view services and events are not included in the Prize and must be paid for separately. Prices, programmes/channels subject to change. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free Sky World subscription, Sky+ subscription and Sky+HD subscription for 12 months. Multiroom is not included in the prize. You will need a HD TV to view the HD channels as this is not included in the prize. The winner will be sent a letter confirming their prize and instructions on how to claim their prize. The winner must redeem their prize within one year, failure to process your installation application within this time period could result in loss of prize. Sky will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties. Sky may refuse entry or withdraw the prize if you or anyone you authorise to deal with your entry acts in a way towards staff of Sky or the Promoter which Sky reasonably considers to be inappropriate. Further terms and conditions apply. Correct at time of print 16/05/11.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky and its business partners may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the “Contact us” link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Mumsnet Limited. Registered in England and Wales. Registration No 03951486. Registered Office: Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB
Last updated: over 1 year ago