Stikins name labels win Mumsnet Rated

Stikins labels

Of the 130 Mumsnet users who tried Stikins stick on name labels, 98% would recommend - and if that's not enough to tempt you, read on to find out more

What makes Stikins name labels special?

Stikins name labels simply stick on and stay on, providing busy families with a name labelling solution that lets them save time and money. Whether you don't sew or just don't have time to set-to with a needle and thread, these labels peel off their backing and stick straight in place, saving you the bother. Plus, one pack of Stikins will label just about anything you could want in a matter of seconds – meaning one set will do the job for clothing, lunch boxes, and even shoes (hoorah).

Related: find out which other brands have been awarded Mumsnet Rated

What do Mumsnet users think about Stikins?

They haven’t shifted in the slightest, despite washing and tumble-ing multiple times. I am so impressed – I honestly will never buy from anywhere else. After years of sewing and ironing, these have changed my life.

Several washes later (including several trips through the dishwasher for the school lunch drink flask) all the labels are still in place and look as new. I have done several product tests for Mumsnet – this is by far the best product I have tried.

It's the labelling dream, surely? No faffing, just peel and stick. Made for mums like me!

Stikins far outrank labels I bought from another company on wash, wear, price, durability and ease of ordering. They’re as good for clothing as they are for other items – one sheet does for literally everything but your child itself.

And here's what Stikins had to say:

“We are delighted that Mumsnetters rated our Stikins name labels so highly (with 98% recommending us) and that we have been awarded the Mumsnet Rated accreditation.

“Stikins can be ordered quickly and easily from our website and are designed to provide busy families with a simple, cost effective way to label school uniform, clothes, and all their kids’ school kit – and it’s been great to see that Stikins worked so well for our Mumsnet testers and their families.”

Fancy trying Stikins yourself?

Fancy trying Stikins yourself?

You can get your hands on your very own set of 30 Stikins labels for £6.80, or go the whole hog and get 120 for £14.20 – perfect if you have the belongings of a small army to keep track of daily.

Shop now

Prices correct at time of publication. Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).